episode 50

summer has finally arrived yet again and i still do the usual routine while i was still at campus, i go to work every monday, thursday and fridays. those are my schedule before my apprentice comes along. she manages the bookstore every tuesdays and wednesdays.

at the library, sitting at the stool in the counter when the bell suddenly rang by someone entering the store and it was professor kennedy. that did.

"welcome, mr. kennedy, what service may i offer you here today?" i asked, humbly
"oh hello, i am looking for a certain book that my daughter desperately wants to read, do you mind if you could check it for me?" asked, mr. kennedy

he pointed his cellphone screen on me like he was an FBI showing a proof of identification card and there i saw the title of the book that read "dirt on my shoes" a mini pocket book with rhyming poetical rhythm in the words of each sentences of the story.

after scanning through the shelves; i immediately found it on the sections of teen fiction and mr. kennedy immediately grab a copy of one.

"here you go, mr. kennedy, thank you for coming; we hope to see you again soon!" i said, as i passed the paper bag with the sold book that he just recently bought a minute ago.
"a big thank you for helping me with this, little lady. my daughters birthday is coming up very very soon and this is the present she's been asking for, for ages have a great day and summer, jaimee!" said, mr. kennedy excitingly.