episode 26

walking towards görkem's car with björn on my chest, he took his window shield down and smiled at me. "where going somewhere" shout, görkem. i opened the door to the passenger seat and took a sit there. i asked him where we were going and he told, we were going out of the city for a day. after about 30 minutes of driving in the road, i took a look outside and saw that we were in front of an aquarium park.

"wow; why all of a sudden?" i asked.

"just cause" he said, smiled at me and kissed me in the forehead. he took me by the waist and supported björn at the baby-strap carrier and told me he should have a turn since it was his child to.
walking in the huge glass-painted park with björn on görkem's chest, it took a whole 5 minutes before boredom stirred my whole entire being. then that; there was really nothing much else to say. and i was thinking to myself is this the life after having a born child? but then it was just all in my head so i took a hold of görkem's shirt; him facing away from me admiring the park with my baby and pinched it with my thumbs and pointer and immediately took a huge sigh, i told him i was a bit tired and hungry and that i think i needed to go for a sit. he turned to look at me and went ahead to look back at björn and told him in a giggly way that mommy was starving. at the canteen of the park, we ordered two hotdogs, shawarma and a can of sodas. it was a blast moment since the air was cold. it was 7 p.m at that time and the lights of the aquarium were already opened, it was beautiful.