episode 9

i woke up the next morning on my bed and the last thing i remembered was me leaving him at the beach sleeping so soundly. right before going to school i took a quick bath, brush my teeth, wore my uniform and headed straight out to walk from home to my university. along the corridors of our school i was greeted by nikka, linda, ceyda and zhyephle and we had a small talk right before our class started. once class were dismissed we head out of the classroom and went straight out to the cafeteria and continue to do our thing. me writing novels and poetry, nikka studying for her upcoming quiz bee contest, ceyda and zhyephle, on the phone talking with their partners. for about 20 minutes we just continued doing our thing until we get to the point of boredom and hunger. and, so.. we ordered food and ate for awhile and continued to chitchat about life. when it was my turn to the spotlight, zhyephle continued to ask about me and görkem. and the three were curious and waiting for an answer.

"me and görkem had sex" i said
"okay, hold on but why him?" said nikka
"he looks so middle-schooler haha" said ceyda
"whatever floats her boat guys. take a chill pill, we all do it anyways" said zhyephle

the three of them were stunned and curious, and asked me every detail of what happened while linda was just busy finishing her meal. after a long day with my friends we head back to go our separate ways and head back home.

walking back home. i felt a nauseous feeling that is bringing my weight down to the ground. the closer i get to my house the more it is felt. opening the gates there it was. it's görkem. again.

"how did you get in here?" i said
"i didn't know you live alone" görkem said
"yep, i left hometown to study here" i said

he said nothing and began to sat back down my sofa in my living room. i was standing facing from him away from the tv. i stared at him, him that's sitting on my sofa, when he suddenly stood up and walk towards me- three step- held my cheek and kissed me again. hard.

and next thing i knew i was in with the tune. the emotions built up again just like the thing we had at the church, at the beach. now it's happening here at my house. we lay there at the bottom of my television in between it and my newly bought glass table.

ok and so after him going in and out of me. i managed to get out of it and decided to look for something to cook. since he is my guess. i went head straight to the kitchen took out a bunch of necessities and boiled a hot porridge. while görkem sat at my couch i gave him a bowl of what i made and we ate and decided to open the tv.

i wanted the tv turned on. but guess what.. we had round 2 of not but food but sex. we first did it on the couch and as much as i don't want to cause my room is newly cleaned we head upstairs and had sex on my room. on my room that i always love to clean. it felt wrong but he felt good.

i was underneath him and then he was underneath me. my back laying on his chest. his hands rubbing my shoulders slowly gliding down and switching to my breast and to breast up to my stomach and from my stomach to my waist. i tilted my head to the right and he instinctly places his on my neck- his lips touching it. then he continued touching my breast- slowly gliding back towards the top and then staying in to me just like that.

and so. after what was done. we dressed up and head back out my gate and i told him we can stay at the beach for the moment. he just awkwardly smiled and said yes.

at the beach we sat there and talk for hours it was nice, it was awkward, he looks cooler than the rest and somehow i managed to have a conversation with him without stuttering after to what just happened.