episode 29

laying me down to bed, and had me waiting patiently like a stilled water waiting to be splashed with his entire weight, he firstly knocked the door out, shutting it close. walking towards me, i nervously, hesitantly, instinctively, pulled my legs apart, waiting for him to do something. he knelt half-way and kissed my thighs, he kissed my thighs and then slid his way on top of me, like shutting a lid of glass jar. now facing each other, we made out, typically, this it is the part where i know what i want, and what i am about to get. he opened my mouth with his tongue and switch to deliriously kissing my neck. i was so focused of how wet i was getting, that i didn't notice he was removing the towel i was wearing. i looked into his eyes and moaned profiriously.

"jesus! ah" i, profoundly agreed.

in that moment he was the best meal, the only meal in the entire world. at the middle of my climax, he turned to look down at what he was wearing and immediately, removed them all. kissing him on his lips while waiting for him to get in, was the best plank in the world. he went in and out of me, in and out of me, in and out of me, that i remembered that i forgot to turn the shower off. i told him i was about to do that but he said to wait for him and he was about to cum. and so we continued having sex, up until the time i finally closed the shower off.