episode 6

the next couple of days have been pretty the same. i go to university and görkem waits for me right outside the main gate of our school right after our class hours. we have been friends for quite a long time now since the prom happened. i spent less much time with zhyephle, nikka, ceyda and linda and much more with görkem.

we sometimes go eat, have fun, party and get drunk but my most favorite moment of ours is when we're both alone at a closed room and we just, stare. at each other. it's a weird and new breath of feeling. like something i just got out of my chest. but i know it can't be more than that. cause we're just friends and naive highschool kids. and it will be so awkward and cringey just to think about having his babies.

february has started and i was taking a walk at the park when i had the urge to sat down at the bench i was staring at near the avocado tree. it was just the right moment to be proud that i had just brought my tote bag with me. and so i did took out a pen of mine and my notebook and started writing about this. about life, love and anger in short i was writing a book. for about 20 minutes i just sat there at the bench writing when i suddenly took a rest from it and decided to visit zhyephle's house. it was just a 3 minute walk from where i'm at.

at zhyephle's gate, i rang the doorbell and about 6 seconds she looked out the window and saw me standing there waiting for her to open the gate.

"hiiii, why the sudden visit?" said zhyephle
"i had nothing to do at home so i took a walk in the village and decided to go for a visit" i said

and so zhyephle welcomed me excitingly to her home and we stayed at her room with music playing and dressed scattered all over the floor and bed.

"soooo... how's it going? with.. you know the boy from the other university. what's he's name again?" zhyephle said smirkingly
"never been better, we are now the best of friends, but don't get me wrong i'm not to naive to see that he can be a bit to aggressive besides education is what eats us woman alive" i said
"well, that's great! did you guys had sex?" zhyephle said
"not yet, i don't know we'll see how it goes" i said hesitatingly

after our conversation about me and görkem, zhyephle spend the rest of the day talking about her and eszefrah's sex life. how they do it all the time and how she sometimes gets sick of herself for liking it all. the. time. and i was just there curious and fantasizing doing it with görkem. after a never-ending chitchatting and playing dress-up we decided to go to bed. yep, a sudden sleepover occurred to me just now. lying side by side we were facing away towards from each other. holding our phone and while i decided to chat görkem, zhyephle was having a call with eszefrah.

*mid-conversation of our chat*
"i'm at my friends house, we're having a sleepover" i said
"cool" görkem said
"you seem cold" i said
"nope, i just answered" said, he
"by the way, i'll meet you tomorrow at 6:15 a.m at the old church near the beach. you know what place i'm talking about" said görkem
"yeah, sure. see you there" i said