episode 17

in his car. sitting at the curb with the beach-front on the left and a local thrift shop on the right. he proceeded to open the backdoor of the car and i hesitantly let myself in. inside his car- we continued making out. i was wearing a tight satin body-con dress. he began touching my thighs and in to my vagina. he started rubbing his hands on me and started to move his hand up to my breast. he then proceeded to unlock the zipper of my dress at the right side of my torso. and next thing i knew i was watching him untie his necktie, unbottoning his shirt and removing his jacket-suit. un-clasping his belt and eagerly trying to get himself out. and i was just there waiting for him, naked. once all set, we started kissing aggressively and he pressed his weight against me madly, pinching my breast like a set of cooked pancakes. and then he started to move up and down while my head was tilted a bit upper at the car door- just sitting and moaning like there's no tomorrow. we did it until our sweat was met by other sweats. and after we were done. we sat there at the backseat of the car both naked, breathing heavily and stared at each other for the first time.

"merry christmas, baby" said görkem

reaching out to grab something at the bottom of the car door where a case is made for things to be put on, he took something out from it and it is wrapped with a christmas wrapper. i smiled and reached for it and began to rip the wrapper apart. as i unwrap the present- i immediately saw a book. with a tiny key-chain. i was happy.

"thank you" i said
"no problem, let me get you home" görkem said as he un-shyingly wore the shirt i gave him. and proceeded to cover up his lower body.

and so once all set. he crawled back to the front seat where the steering wheel's at and i did the same letting myself in- at the passenger seat. and drove back to my place.