episode 18

christmas season had ended. january just have started. for the most of december i spent- is at görkem's place. we did the usual. and by the time new year came, we both had to spend it at our hometowns where our family is staying at. a holiday spent without each other. ok so, january... first day of school for the first time in the month. i had to prepare myself breakfast and finish up with the finishing touch which is get into school uniform.

walking at the corridors, i suddenly bump into zhyephle, i asked how her holidays went and she said it went well, same goes to my other friends. nikka had spent it with her family in japan, zhyephle spent both christmas and new year with her boyfriend while linda and ceyda were together, having a sleepover at linda's house. the whole holiday season.

after class and spending a bit time with my friends. i went straight ahead to my job and about that- i really did nothing much but just sat at the counter and wait for customers. a few hours in the library- I received a notification from görkem- telling me that he was planning to visit me at my working time.

about 10 minutes later, the bell that was hanging at the entrance rang, with a sign saying 'open'- and a customer has arrived- but then it was just görkem.

walking towards me, i greeted him with a hi and he replied with a "sup"- what even is a sup? but nonetheless he went ahead, straight to ask me about a certain book that he wants to read. i tried to look for it in the shelves but the book title he told me wasn't in any section of the library. so i went ahead and told him to wait for me while i go look for it at the storage room.