episode 23

the minute we got home- we entered the baby room that he just had renovated before my second trimester. it was an obsolete moment. like we were an old couple or something. but picturing this moment with him was an absolute momentum.

a minute has passed and i just finished breast-feeding our baby, sleeping soundly at the crib, i went ahead and got out of the room and immediately came to görkem's room where i'm now sleeping at. at his bedroom i saw- he was at the right side of the bed, reading a book. he was wearing a sleepwear pajama. and i was in a pregnancy blouse. i came and lay down next to him and slowly let loose of my hair that was hanging from a clasp. just before i was about to divert my attention to something else, i noticed görkem looking at me at his peripheral vision as if he was thinking of something. so i turned and look at him- fully facing, and he quickly glanced at me and shook his head away, laughing.

"what?" i asked
"nothing, you're just pretty" he said

and before i even utter a word, he quickly went and go in for a kiss. a very delicate one. the type of kiss where you know you just gave birth. and so i kissed him back. we were making out for an entire minute when he gently touched my breast. he continued to touch me in my breast area and slowly kneading it like it was his dough- that i started to moan, quite enough- tiredly. he then placed his hand on my neck while his lips was still on mine. he removed my panties and his pajamas, with our top still on, he told me that he wanted to do it now. so he continued to kiss me on the lips, on my neck and breast and soon enough trusted his erection on my vagina. and so he did went in on me, gentle enough to know that i was a bit tired for it. he continued to press his body against mine and went in and out of my hole- for the rest of the night all i could felt was him. not the sheets nor the bed. not the pillow on my head. or any of the lights in the room. only him. his breath, his dick and his body. and so, i pulled his hair because it got too good it sore and what he did was just grabbed my hand and placed them in tuck where i can't escape. and he went in again on me for the next few hours. the next morning, i didn't know what happened after that night but i woke up with a sore vagina, sore breast and lips dried. i went ahead and hop out of the bed and immediately went to check björn, still sleeping- i went to the kitchen and prepared a bottle of milk got back upstairs and gave it to tadzio. after that, i got in the bathroom exhausted from what happened last night and filled the bathtub with hot water and submerged myself in it. after a few minutes of resting at the bathtub i heard the door squeakly opened. i turned to see who was it and it was görkem.