episode 19

at the storage room, i was trying to find the book he told me. at the left side of the room with my hands up high in the air, arms reaching- scanning for that certain book görkem told me about. when suddenly someone hugged me behind my back- with a high temperature like he has a fever or flu. i tilted my head a little to meet his. my double-chin showing.

"görkem are you okay?" i said

and he didn't utter a word. instead he just kissed my neck and weakened enough- i placed both of my hands at the book storage with head facing up and lips parting. and at the exact moment i let out a moan, görkem came and immediately pushed me down to the floor and took his jeans off. i immediately removed my uniform and before i even take-off my my bra; görkem went and immediately took it out himself like he was in a hurry or something. and the next thing i knew we were already having sex at the storage room of my part-time job. but that wasn't the scariest part. the part where my boss finds out i was having sex with someone at my working time.

three days had gone by since that day, and i feel nauseous just thinking about it. i tried preparing myself a cabbage soup then went ahead and take a hot bath. but the nauseous feeling won't go away. so i immediately tried to call zhyephle and told her I felt weird. like sick in a weird way. i told her all the things i did for the past few days and she told me that i might be pregnant. the scariest part. but i managed to go to a local drugstore and bought a pregnancy test with shame. and so i did. i went home, got in the bathroom and took the test.