episode 15

next thing i knew; he was carrying me like some still mannequin and horribly huried to bring me inside the chapel. we had sex.

fast forward. december. it was pre-christmas season and all the houses in this village was filled up with christmas lights and decorations. the ocean was colder than usual and the people spent a lot more time in cafeterias- studying, chitchatting and just enjoying a hot cup of chocolate and cookies; the usual christmas meal. i skipped the part where i was about to tell that the novels i wrote were already published and ranked top 3 at our local bookstore. it was a big sigh of achievement to that one. anyways, christmas! i had to save money from the part-time job i held at the cafeteria at brigetshun and bought gifts to exchange for my girls and of course the boy i'm currently loving. and talk about görkem; our sex life is amazing but we still are pending in terms of relationship status. we're kinda still in the friend zone which he is kind of like my fuck buddy. of course both of us have a group, set of friends. he studies at the second university of our town and i study at the oldest. i once in a while bump with him- with his friends. and me with my girls. we just wave at each other and sometimes meet when we have to. but other than that there's really nothing much else to talk about. i mean should i start and have baby-fever and wedding-planner talks with him? i mean i could but i need to finish college and so does he.

the next day, i took a visit at our local mall. and bought a set of make-up brushes for ceyda. a book planner for linda. a bag for zhyephle and a set of knitting tools for nikka. and for görkem a shirt that i found at my favorite store. this was his lingerie. then after buying their gifts i decided to buy gift wrappers as well. after buying the necessities i needed for christmas. i head back home. and at home i gift-wrapped each and everyone's present and wrote their names on it.

christmas had came and right before meeting görkem i had to attend our christmas party at school. and there i had to distribute the presents i bought for my friends. and so did they. gave theirs- that's for me. after exchanging gifts, games and eating the food brought. the class became less and less loud for each of one of us started to leave the university one by one. a few people were left and me and my girls are still there, just resting. a bit of an hour later of talking i decided to announce my goodbyes and continued to part my ways- and so i walked out of the classroom and decided to chat görkem.