Grapevine Gossip and Deja Vu Part 1

After finally opening their eyes and seeing what bullying really was (even to the bullies themselves), Sam, Moon and Yasmine decided they'd had enough of being those Queen Bees who picked on the other students and made their lives miserable. So, they talked it over, and chose to go for the good popularity (as they felt the 'good popularity' was definitely a superbly welcome change, as well as a highly needed breath of fresh air in a sense).

It had been some time after Sam and later Yasmine were forcibly cast out of the popular crowd because of a series of incidents, while Moon decided she wasn't going to be a part of the bullying crowd anymore, as she knew it was a toxic thing to be involved in. So, during the beach party at the lake, Moon pulled a Heel-Face Turn by apologizing to Aisha for the bullying and the prank at the Halloween Dance; Aisha accepted her apology and forgave her, having seen how Moon chose to be someone who lifts others up instead of tearing them down.

Kyler was being all snappy and angry about his inability to pick up a harem of girls when Sam, Moon and then finally Yasmine turned their backs on him and pretended he wasn't even there, now having decided they'd had it with both him and the bullying popular group.

One good reason for that was, one of the other female students (who'd heard of Kyler's misogynistic bullying ways through pieces of grapevine gossip at West Valley High) decided to take a page from Moon's book, and spoke for both herself and the others when she confidently confronted Kyler over what he did to Miguel, Eli and Demetri.

"Look, Kyler — we like this." She reached up and felt his short black hair. "And we like these." She then reached down and felt his biceps before pulling her hands away. "But my fellow female students and I are not dating a bully."

As her words hit him like a two-by-four, Kyler was stunned into silence, unable to even think of an insult to throw right back at her as she then turned on her heel and walked away from him.