Her Wish

If I was asked who I'd want from the show Cobra Kai to show up where I live, here's my answer. Basically, I can see both Eli "Hawk" Moskowitz and Demetri Alexopoulos showing up at my bedroom window, as well as attempting to convince me — in their own way — to join the combined dojos of Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang (which they'd call Miyagi-Fang) too.

And I can see them asking me about the stories I cook up featuring them as daywalking ethical vampires. Realizing they were bound to ask anyway, I do my best to explain how they'd be as vampires — the fangs and red eyes, the powers of superstrength and superspeed, hypnotism and mind control, the whole shebang. Then, with a shrug, I tell Hawk and Demetri, "You're more than welcome to do to me what Hawk tried to do to Demetri at the mall over the Yelp review about Cobra Kai. You know, 'Take them down, or we take you down,' to be precise."

Hawk and Demetri initially exchange puzzled glances before they realize what I mean. Hawk then admits his Cobra Kai bullying self probably would've done that to me, except he'd proverbially draw the line at hurting a girl, while the other Hawk — the one who finally decided he'd had it with Cobra Kai when he saw he'd become the bully he strongly dislikes and switched over to the Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang side — would be more encouraging in telling me to keep it up and do my best.

Demetri agrees, and admits he likes the idea of himself and Eli as ethical vampires, as they'd see it as a position of honor. Hawk agrees, saying he also likes himself and Demetri hunting criminals and keeping the innocent safe, as well as draining the criminals of both their blood and their bank accounts, thus making it so the criminals wind up bloodless and penniless into the bargain. Demetri nods in agreement.

Then, Demetri and Hawk would temptingly whisper into my ear about how they also have a liking for the idea of either one of them as a male version of villainess Poison Ivy from the 1997 film Batman & Robin — especially if they had the poisonous bite instead of Ivy's poisonous kiss, as well as the ability to control the amount of poison in their bite depending on the personality of the person being bitten.

Finally, they'd give me a wink that would be as equally tempting before Hawk then says, "Think about it, Princess" in a flirty manner, causing me to shudder all over (but in a good way).