kirov: so here's the deal...you join us or go into the gulags for sabotaging the food supply...

...she looked at rippersnapper, and is careful not to anger him, as he is scared at the thing his perception of hell as being something like an organic...as he is scared out of his mind trying to decide, where he lowered his gun reluctantly...

gangut; hey! i hear that there's fighting!

...then gangut appeared, as rippersnapper now stared at her and then remembered something, but fails to reveal it...

rippersnapper; aaaarghghhh!!!

...he roared where he sees gangut who has her rigging out and is showing an open show of hostilities...

kirov; gangut! stand down!...and you too, we don't need one of us dead or worse!

....it is too late as the crazy woman now almost shot him as rippersnapper almost was grazed by that attack, as he now is leaping off the kitchen counter, and now rippersnapper then is sent blown across the room as he now hits the wall hard upon impact, all thanks to Gangut's interference by shooting him, where he then now gets back up after a while with adrenaline pumping in his systems leaving the northern parliament baffled at his determination to get back into the fight...

rippersnapper: who wants some!?

...he glared at the group who is sent to investigate the missing and scattered food in the kitchen, where he now summoned what looks like a white and blue shark-themed rigging complete with a shark's tail, as he glared at them, where they got ready for the attack that is just about to happen...

kirov: here he comes!

gangut: ready comrade!

rippersnapper: raaaaaghhh!!!!

...he attempted to pounch on gangut, only for him to be caught mid-air by what looks like a mechanical bear head that has reached out to grab him, as he turned to look at a woman with blue hair and a white dress who is smiling at him...

belorossiya: i find you both adorable for your instincts, attrition, and tenacity...i like you...

kirov: miss! we found him in here trying to steal food, i suggest that we put him into the gulags with all the others...

belorossiya: that may be kirov...but i have some special plans for this one...he is almost as dangerous as i am!

rippersnapper: let me go!

...she watched as rippersnapper is trying to break free of the mouth of her own rigging as she carried the little boy who is the personification of the terrocon rippersnapper off to who knows where...

TIMESKIP WAS BOUGHT TO YOU BY, RIPPERSNAPPER BEING HUGGED TO DEATH BY STREMITELNY...

now sitting in a room with things that a little kid could enjoy, but not for rippersnapper as he now is looking at sovetskaya belorossiya who is sitting right in front of him, whereas she is smiling at him...

rippersnapper: what are you smirking at me for!?

belorossiya: oh it's nothing...i find it adorable that you clearly seem to have a kind of "inferiority complex" that makes to determined to become stronger than you already are...

rippersnapper: and what do you want from me!?

belorossiya: i want you to come and join us...as one of our comrades!

...now all color has been drained from his face...first he survived getting chomped to death by her, as he knew that they are clearly much stronger than he is, as she spent her own sweet time to to tell him what is she going to ask him to do...