ch. 5

switchblade pov:

now in his jet configuration of his rigging to make an almost kamikaze run on the near powerful tidal wave's anti-air guns, while diving at speed close to Mach 4! and all while the kansen of the eagle union are now watching as he now flew in by into the openings of tidal wave...

new jersey who or what is that guy even doing?

broadside: something tells me that that he's quite familiar...

now as they both watched on as switchblade entered the insides of tidal wave's former alt mode prompting the cybertronian turned kansen to respond to the threat from the insides... 

switchblade: heh...i guess I'll ask these people if they have a therapist!

he now use all kinds of weaponry used in cybertronian aircraft...and somehow he swapped it to  a more suitable mode of destruction once he learned to shoot rockets....

switchblade: eh?

he turned around to see the kansen of a not too happy tidal wave who is damaged via attacking his ship...

tidal wave...tidal wave...destroy!

switchblade: welp! better get out of here!

he switched to his helicopter rigging to hover his way out of there, and managed to slip past over tidal wave who is shooting all over the place...all trying to catch a speedy triple changer with anmesia...

meanwhile, siren pov, ??? location:

now as the siren fleet is off looking all over in secret for a random kansen that is anonymously appearing all over the place...hoping that they might get at least one that can help them in their own nefarious favor...with the annoying purifier in charge of searching for the mysterious kansen.

purifier: hello! i just like to tell you that whoever made that crazy beatdown last time, I almost got blown up!

???: I see! i saw what happened a week before, and I have asked the arbiters to give permission to now go to find these interesting individuals...

purifier: observer! the last time I did that I nearly got my ass kicked and you know how much "fun" it was?

observer: well it isn't my fault that these new kinds of kansen are appearing all of a sudden...

purifier: well! i hope that the arbiters could just send a-

observer: don't worry! i got it all so don't worry!

so now as purifier has gone out to scout out for unusually strong kansen...

elsewhere, ??? pov:

now as the siren is flying around the middle of the ocean scouting...but unbeknownst for her right behind the rocks their looking a sinister figure, most likely looking like that of a siren with a look of a ammonite 

but unbeknownst for her right behind the rocks their looking a sinister figure, most likely looking like that of a siren with a look of a ammonite