CH#28

iron blood pov, turingen pov:

now forced to fight off a literal metal sea serpent that just appeared from a literal mirror sea as they are forced to fight it...as touring en made some lucky shot by chance to where she is forced 

???: hehe~! it looks like I smell a virus that needs to be punished...

thuringen: and who are you!?

rails: the name's rails so don't you forget that...

he is about to attack, and deepdive who is too scared to watch the fight now tries to call for backup...in the middle of so much desperation...

deepdive: primus please save me!

...and the little kansen boy is still way too scared to 

rails: ahhahaha!!!! don't know why I'm here but it feels so good to eat up the bad guys of the story!

thuringen:...deepdive! call base for reinforcements!

...the horrific sights now surrounded the waters on the iron blood as the snake-like kansen with the Autobot insignia now attacked indiscriminately, as thurignen now is sending out an emergency SOS to bismark requesting immediate backup...

thuringen: bismark! we request immediate reinforcements-

rails: oh no you don't...

...his rampage upon the iron blood kansen continued as he now goes toe to toe with something much in the size range as he is...

???: raaaagghhh!!!!

...as whoever it was, it was strong enough to pick him up and punch him...

tidal wave: raaagghh!!!!

...and he punched rails for a second time, as he now stands between the autobot who is in the outskirts of the iron blood naval territory, and the iron blood fleet who is sent to investigate his sudden arrival...

flashback, bismark pov:

now scrambling to find someone who can stand up to the likes of the intruder who just came up on the radar, with her now meeting up with shockfleet...

shockfleet: bismark! is there anything you want now?

bismark: no not really...the patrol fleet is now looking for reinforcements...

shockfleet: oh...i think that tidal wave is a good pick!

bismark: what!?

...she thought of it for a while but she doesn't have much of a choice, as she now goes in and made a deal to free the kansen of a deception Warmachine... as she now runs to the cave that has him in there...as he is now waiting for the perfect timing to break free and be on the rampage.

present:

...now ready to punch rails in the face or blast him with the many guns on his rigging, tidal wave just hovers a few feet above the water, as he makes the first move by firing extreme bursts of a laser-powered barrage hitting the rails' armor plates...

rails: aaaagghhh...so rude!

tidal wave: raaagghhh!!!!

...and everyone watched in horror at the sight that rails now wrapped his rigging around on top of tidal wave, as tidal wave now gets thrown down to the water trying to fight back...

rails: so this is your trump card huh!?

...and he stood there in front of the helpless ironblood who now are forced to see to the demands of the autobot who just defeated tidal wave...