9

Trixie can't help her laugh as Austin pops up from the end of the bed with a big grin, showing off that stupid diamond-encrusted gold grill in his teeth

Trixie can't help her laugh as Austin pops up from the end of the bed with a big grin, showing off that stupid diamond-encrusted gold grill in his teeth. He looks like an idiot, but his happy playful nature allows for him to show it off without an air of arrogance. "What are you doing?" she asks as he runs his lips on her skin from her feet all the way up to her hip where he nips her softly. "Hunting!" he says and flashes a bright grin before he flops down next to her making the whole bed bounce, making her airborne and then falling into him as he wraps his arms around her, nuzzling her neck. "Catch anything good?" she laughs softly. "A little minx with a magical vagina and hoover for a mouth," he laughs back. "Great. Is that my legacy?" she asks with a pout.

"If I was a woman I would want it to be my legacy. Oh! No! If I was a woman I would learn to shoot ping-pong balls out my vagina!"

"Why?"

"Donno...party trick?"

"Oh, I thought you were going to say it was because all men are dogs and flying balls excite them."

"I should defend my fellow men, but as a man, I can confirm that your words are true. Throw something and we will probably chase it."

Trixie laughs then wriggles out of his arms and stands. "Where are you going?" he asks trying to pull her back to bed.

"I got here on Friday at 6 pm it is now 7 pm  Saturday and you have not let me leave this bed. I-"

"Not true! I let you walk over to the patio doors," he says pointing to them. "Yes and then you followed me and fucked me against them," Trixie says giving him a pointed look. "My bad," Austin says with an unapologetic shrug. "I need a little time to recover, I am going to have a hot bath. Will you order dinner?" she asks walking into the bathroom and turning on the bath taps. The man has a high sex drive and a ton of stamina. He walks into the bathroom just as she is climbing into the bath. "Let me take you out to dinner," he pleads. "No. You can't run the risk and I have a business to run. A business I might add that hinges on me being unseen in any public setting, especially with an A-lister," Trixie says and then her breath hitches as Austin dips his hand into the water, sliding it up her thigh and then dips his fingers gently into her vagina.

"What are you doing?" she asks as he strokes her walls gently. It's nice, soothing. "Relax, baby, I am just helping you. I want to take you out to dinner...somewhere nice," he says softly. "It will have to be very private," she says closing her eyes and getting lost in his touch. She feels his mouth in hers and groans when he dips his tongue in her mouth. "Leave me be," she whispers pushing him away gently. If he continues she will let him pull her out and bend her over this bathtub. "Take all the time you need, baby, sleep if you need it too," he says pecking her lips and walking out. She sits in the hot bath for another thirty minutes then climbs out and wraps herself in a towel and walks into the bedroom.

She sees an expensive white satin dress laid neatly out on the bed with a note on top of it. Put this on and give me thirty minutes then meet me in the kitchen. It says. She drys herself then rubs her body down with cocoa butter, puts on the perfume Austin and given when she arrived, and slips on the satin dress. She puts panties on but they can be seen under the thin satin so she takes them off. She waits a few more minutes then walks out to the kitchen. She has no shoes on and only realizes this when she gets to the kitchen. She is about to turn back to get them when soft shimmering lights out on the lawn near the pool catch her eye so curiously she opens the door leading outside and pops her head out, surprised when she hears soft music playing.