4

Like a doctor with steady hands or a sniper with perfect aim, Trixie is a prostitute with a perfect mouth and she knows exactly what a man needs even when they don't

Like a doctor with steady hands or a sniper with perfect aim, Trixie is a prostitute with a perfect mouth and she knows exactly what a man needs even when they don't. She is sure Austin has received head from many willing women, but he has never received head like this - she's proud of her perfected technique. She suckles lightly on his head, running her tongue over his slit and taking pride in the way he chokes out a groan. Then she pops off and trails her tongue along his veins, he groans again getting lost in the feel of her tongue. She occasionally lets her tongue glide up, over his head, and dip into his slit, hearing him groan then whimper and jerk. He is like putty in her hands and she has only just started. "Fuck," he breathes out. She slowly slides her mouth down to her fingers and then sucks as she pulls up slowly. "Fuck, fuck," Austin groans out again. He won't be able to say much else for a while. She moves up and down his shaft with perfect precision over and over again as Austin continues to swear. She feels Austin's fingers in her hair, grabbing a clump in his fist to try and ground himself, but he is gentle. She moves her hand and pushes all the way down so the tip of her nose is brushing his hair and he chokes out another sob, opening his legs wider for her. When she feels him at the back of her throat then she relaxes her muscles and takes him a little further. "Fuck...how...fuck," he groans and tightens his grip on her hair just a little. She waits for him to catch his breath and then flexes the muscles in the back of her throat just before she sucks a little harder as she pulls up. "Sweet mother of...how the fuck," he battles to get out. She sucks just a little harder and pulls up slowly, then goes back down taking him right to the back of her throat and again flexes her throat muscles then sucks a little harder again as she moves up. Austin sucks in air through his teeth as he gets sensitive and lost in her mouth. She continues, up and down, flexing and sucking, keeping her tongue soft, and flat against his throbbing veins. Then she takes his balls in her hand, cupping them and squeezing them gently. "I never cum with head," he breathes out, almost distraught. He will this time. Trixie tilts her head and flicks her eyes to him so he can have a perfect view of how he is stretching her lips with his large shaft. He is watching her like he is trying to get his brain to catch up to what is happening. "I can't..." he starts, but then his eyes widen and roll back in his head. Trixie smiles around him and slowly moves back down. She can feel his veins expanding and twisting on her tongue and when she gets him to the back of her throat he pushes his hips up subconsciously and lets go of her hair, digging his fingers into his thighs as he explodes down her throat - she takes it all as a good girl should. She feels his hands slip under her arms and she lets out a surprised squeak when he yanks her up, pulling her over him as he flops back onto the bed with his chest heaving.

"I didn't know it could be like that," he says softly as he curls her hair behind her ears. He is looking at her as if she was heaven sent - soft eyes and a sated smile. He is so tender, so sweet as he strokes her hair. "I never cum with head. I have never experienced that. You are..." he says then lets his words die as he kisses her softly. "Only for you," she says in a sweet voice, sitting up and batting her eyes at him as he melts and grows hard again under her. It's a lie, she does it for all her clients but he is paying her for an experience and so she will treat him like he is her most valued client, the special one. She guides him into her after she rolls a condom on and he chokes out at the feel of her, his hands going straight to her breasts. He won't last long.