7

"Hello

"Hello."

"Hello. Cherry."

"I did not know you were back in LA, Harry."

"No one does, you are always the first to know though when I am. You free?"

"I am most definitely not free, but I am available for a visit."

Harry laughs softly on the other end of the phone. He is kind, a bit odd, and a little strange, but kind and has always been a good client. She has serviced him for years and while Austin brings chaos and Marshal brings a detached softness - Harry always brings a sense of peace.

"I will be there in an hour."

"I have a request."

"Pray, tell."

"Bring the box, please."

Harry has a rather unique sales pitch, the persona he sells his fans is that of the perfect man - a man that is tuned into his emotions, sweet, kind, polite, and considerate but also sexy, playful, and naughty all wrapped up in an air of confidence and dominance, a man in control that has the stamina to feed any woman's needs. But in reality, Harry is far from it, he battles with his confidence and is most certainly not dominant. Harry has a side that is kept well hidden and really the only reason she was hired - if word got out about his secret kink his career would be in the trash can. She and she alone knows about it. It's a weird kink, but each to their own she supposes.

"My assumption is you made the flight to LA just to see me then."

"You assume right, Cherry."

Whitney cuts the call but picks up her phone again as it buzzes. Seems she will be a busy girl today. She has messages from Austin, Marshal, and a third client. She does not like to do more than two a day but Harry, Marshal and now Austin are her top clients so she gives them preference. She sends her third client an apology but lets him book her for the following day and then can't decide who to take on between Austin and Marshal so she decides to take both. She has Harry for the next four hours - she is taking travel into account. Then she will do Austin and then end with Marshal. Busy schedule, but she can handle it. She messages Austin first.

Yes. Time?
Where?

At midnight?
Forbs hotel.
Room 523.

Ok, see you then.

Thank you, Trixie.
I have missed you.

Missed you too
xxx

He has calmed down a lot over the last few months. He is growing up fast and blowing up even faster. He is still kind but his edges are sharper - the industry does that to you. Marshal on the other hand defied all odds and she is still not sure how he got famous or how his brain functions. She sighs and messages him.