8

"Would you rather stop all wars or solve world hunger?" Austin asks as he lines up blocks of chocolate like little soldiers across Trixie's stomach, one on each of her nipples

"Would you rather stop all wars or solve world hunger?" Austin asks as he lines up blocks of chocolate like little soldiers across Trixie's stomach, one on each of her nipples. "I am going to stop bringing chocolate if you do this with it," Trixie says and hides her laugh as he curls his tongue around one of the blocks on her nipples then replaces it with another one as he chews. "But it's my request. Answer my question please," he says balancing a block on her nose. "War. That way there won't be world hunger because the resources used for war will go into famine," Trixie says then bats him away as he nips her nose when he takes the chocolate in his teeth. "You are not playing right. Your answers are too fancy," he says. Trixie laughs softly then squeaks when he dips his tongue into her belly button. "There is no chocolate in there," she points out. "You are right," he says and places a block in her belly button.

"Would you rather have more time or more money?" she asks. She does not know why he insists on playing this stupid game but it has got her thinking of her grandfather - she would give anything for more time with him. She thinks she is ready to take him to Utah, it's summer now.

"More money."

"Says the man with millions...shallow singer."

"No, hear me out. More money buys me more time with you. Clever singer."

"Well...I have something you might like then."

"More than this?" he asks and presses a block of chocolate so her warm skin melts it a little leaving a trail of melted chocolate on her skin. "You are making a mess on me," she complains. "I intend on cleaning it, baby," he says and then licks the trail of melted chocolate off her as her skin breaks out in goosebumps. "I only give three hours at a time, but for special clients I offer weekends. Friday 6 pm to Sunday 6 pm," she says. Austin pops his head up and looks at her, his smile bright. "Am I a special client?" he asks. "You are now," she says as he flicks the chocolates off her and then climbs over her. "I want a visit this weekend," he says. "Not this weekend. I will be away," she says. "Where are you going?" he asks then sucks in his lips giving her a sheepish look. He knows she does not talk about her real life." I am going to Utah," she should not have said that but she wasn't thinking. Austin looks at her, his brow creasing in surprise at the personal information she offered him. "It's not work or social..." she finds herself adding. Why is she telling him this?

He dips his head and kisses her, keeping his tongue lazy and making her brain a little hazy. He's soft and sometimes she battles not to blur her stringent lines with him. He pulls back and looks at her with hooded eyes - he is captivating, there has been a change in him. More confidence, more surety, more maturity. "I will come with. I will ask no questions," he whispers slipping inside her and thrusting with long gentle strokes. She does not know why - maybe it's because she knows she does not want to be alone when she finally lets her grandfather go or maybe it's just because Austin has demanded control gently, but whatever it is she finds the words tumble out her mouth. "Ok," she whispers when her climax ignites and creeps up her legs as he continues to softly and gently tease it out of her until she whimpers and falls apart under him then he kisses her again until she can't breathe. "Sleep. My weekend starts now," he whispers bundling her up in his arms as she curls around him. She has not allowed herself to cry over her grandfather but now she lets her tears wet his skin silently. He respects her boundaries and does not ask any questions, he only holds her tighter.