13

Peter placed his phone inside his pocket after he successfully encouraged Carmelita to sleep. He got some things to do in his room once the bell cart came with his luggage. He placed them in his bed, and he began to unpack everything he has in the smallest luggage before lunch. The royals would stay at Windsor for three days as the queen had initially planned after the family came back safely from their trips around Britain. It has been a successful trip yet again.

He took his coat off after the heat caught up to him underneath the fabric, leaving him in long sleeves polo, showing his skin underneath in-between two buttons. The tie around his neck falls straight to his chest, and the slight strikes of sudden headaches makes him roll his eyes genuinely before falling on to his bed. Sweats dripping down from his hairline as his breaths became somehow stable under these hot conditions he is not used to.

He lets himself get eaten by the silence around the room as he closed his eyes. He placed the back of his left hand onto his warm forehead, gently pressing it as his other hand he rests on top of the sheets. Everything that he can sense, the pain and the silence, starts making him feel discomfort even on top of the softest grade of mattress, until he felt the vibrate on his leg from his phone which ended it. He opened his eyes and stares at the ceiling of the canopy. His hands only moving towards his front pocket. He took his phone and read Carl's message.

"Come on down, let's play cricket with Damian and the rest. Or else, I'll come and barge into your room at once."

The screen constantly turns dark right after he read the message. He chuckles at Carl's very last sentence as he got up from his bed, and he left his bedroom. The royal staffs coming from opposite ends of the hallway as he walks down the stairs.

"Peter, dear, come here someone wants to see you." Her mother's sudden voice lifts his spirit, slowly by the comfort it always gives him. Somehow, he could feel some stare sticking on to his skin, clothes simply as he walks down the spiral. That his mother is not only with his father. 

It wasn't until he noticed his best friend being taken out to the yard as well, along with the corgis. Whilst the royal guards were freeing them from their leashes, she saw him walking towards their direction which triggers her tail to wag repeatedly. Her barks from the start become short howls as Peter gets closer.

"Go on now, Elsa." The princess chuckles before she spoke. Once the leashes were off, and only the collars were left on-top of her thick white fur, she ran directly into the fields of grass with the guards following them all behind.

He does not like the idea of people waiting for his arrival because at most cases he can feel very unsettled and curious at the same time, and that is what happening. He stood next to his mother.

"Do you remember? They attended a few of the state banquets held here in Windsor." His mother looked out him, but neither him could express himself clearly in-front of them all.

They attended a few of the banquets held in Windsor. The queen had them as their guests.

"Perhaps you can remember Everose? I saw her getting along with some of your cousins before, and you were there too." The princess slowly gestured her hand to point towards the young woman standing right at the middle.

She wears a straight dark green dress with embroideries of red roses across the chest. And she looks around the same age as him which gets her closer to their cousins as well. Perhaps the closest she has ever gotten next to Peter is this.

"They are the Watsons, son." His father, the prince, whispered to him. His eyes slightly widened. He knows which family that surnames belong to.

"Right, I apologise."