3

Special Chapter

The queen had agreed for Peter to go back again in Australia.

"JUST IN: The prince of Oxford has set to come back in Australia in early February" The first headline he saw on the internet. Westminster had released a statement about his plan on travelling back. Only a week left before he returns. The people surrounding him are mainly in the same classes as him. This is the library after all, and every people in here knows the only monarch in the table.

He has been coming back again in the university for the past days, and everything about it has been going as normal and as controlled as he intended. He has been back to travelling between London and Oxford. As much as he wanted his mind clear about Carmelita, February is approaching very slowly, making him long for her even more.

He wants the feelings to settle. He had accepted the fact that he fell in-love despite being full of Carl's endless teasing coming back to Westminster. He admits to himself that he's getting tired every time that Carl bugs him about it. He can't help but let the truth consume him.

As he starts the semester in the university, he can no longer see himself being with somebody else. He can't help but settle his feelings, and mind for Carmelita only.

"Gosh! The prince is so handsome, don't you think?" Sujira exclaimed at their table. Carmelita could do nothing else but to chew her food with a frown. Sujira keeps slapping her arm which pains a ton, but she got used to it. It is almost like her body is immune to anything that Sujira does to her.

The cafeteria never changed with the amount of people but today is a bit noisier than ever. It was aired live in the news today that the prince of Oxford is coming back to Australia. As soon as the class finished, everyone starts to leave the auditorium. Majority of the people talks about Peter, prince of Oxford.

"He was here in Australia not even a month ago" Carmelita starts to stack up her things. She must carry the stuff she can't fit in her bag, and her thoughts about it kills her that she must take them back home.

"But that's the point! This is so rare for any monarch to do! The royal family doesn't return to a country for a long time, but prince Peter is coming back not even within a month. He must've planned this for long don't you think?"

 "He would most likely have unfinished businesses to do that's why" Carmelita stood up from the chair with the straps of her bag on-top of her shoulders that kept falling to her arm. Carmelita carried the rest of her books with her bare hands all the way home. Her father, mother, and brother who's most likely in the bedroom are all home.

"Aalis na po ba tayo?" Carmelita asks her parents.

"Magpalit ka muna nang damit" Her mother said to her. She does as she was told to, dropping everything that she brought from school to her bedroom. She came out with her hair tied up that her mother starts to praise her for "O ayan! Mas bagay sa buhok mo ang nakatali!" Carmelita playfully shook her head as they both went out of the door.

As they got to the car, her father turned the radio. Her mother must have been tired listening to the same songs in the stereo so instead she left it as it is with whatever latest song in the chart that the radio station decides to air. Carmelita scrolls down on her phone screen, not paying so much attention to the road as they drive.

Throughout the month since the prince of Oxford left Australia, Sujira can't get over it still. Over the past days, she keeps sending her the links of the news regarding the prince. Mainly to annoy that she missed a rare in a lifetime incident. But maybe fate upon Carmelita was just playing with her. "Peter, prince of Oxford sets out dates to travel back in Victoria confirmed by the palace in Westminster" She read again on the next newsfeed headline. Since all these things are occurring in her life, she can't help but overthink.