7

After chemistry, Carmelita and Sujira went straight to the cafeteria. The time in-between does not disrupt their last class, and they might as well take the time to finish all the homework in chemistry here all at once. As they arrived so much early than everybody else, they were not left with just a few menus in the cafeteria, and none of them must even line up. Carmelita bought their lunch while Sujira stayed at their table to watch over their stuff. She took the tray and sat on the empty spot next to her friend. She unwrapped the bread and bite from it.

"Seriously? Bread?" Sujira spoke unbelievably. She did not even raise her attention to Carmelita in front of her. She then turned to the counter, still wondering why Carmelita picks bread over anything else that's savory and flavourful "You could've bought a sub, salad, or something with rice"

"It has a filling" Carmelita took a massive bite of the bread before showing what's inside it to Sujira. It has sauce and it looks flavourful "I bought you everything that you just said, you're welcome"

Carmelita does not feel hungry after all, but she knows she needed to eat to survive the next class.

"Thank you!" Sujira is almost at the same pace of work Carmelita is on too.

"Okay, you gotta tell me about the memoir"

"Why do I got to tell you that?" Sujira spoke with her mouth full of rice. She got a frown in her face which Carmelita didn't mind. The reason why she asked that was because Peter struck her mind once again. She tries to keep a straight face while looking down her book.

"Don't act like you don't wanna talk about it, I know you've been waiting so don't be shy"

"It was written during his Oceania tour. It isn't all about him though, it talks about the other heirs too, but he occupies most of the narration. It was the authors' memoir of him after all. For a second I didn't really get it when the words cut off to him and to the prince of Manchester, and then it talks about the cousins' relationship which I think is the most interesting part. Do you know that they call each other 'Dear cousin'? How cute and sweet is that?!"

"That was indeed, and that also sounds about right. I don't know why but I could hear them calling each other that"

"And when he came to the Melbourne Central" Sujira mentions "...The author stated that they find the way he acts switch into something weird. And that was the unsettling part of it overall in my opinion. Like he saw something...he likes..."

At the beginning of the day, they talked about the third book of a series that Sujira bought her. She began reading it during Sunday and she's finished the quarter already. However, they never talked about the memoir, nor even mentioned anything about it. She raises her eyebrows by that statement. She does not know why that sounded so creepy to her, but something else also rushes in her mind.

She starts writing the precipitate solution of the chemicals when a guy sat next to Sujira. And now they face each other while Sujira faces him from the side. The two were in surprise that someone suddenly sat in their bench but were in a lot more than that when they realised that it was the guy that generously picked up Sujira's schedule diary. Now the confusion and all the thoughts of Carmelita about the prince of Oxford were replaced with anxiety and flashbacks. The person looked at Sujira with a smile, then soon the eye contacts were in-between them. Sujira's eyes widened, she looks at Carmelita with a concerning look and an awkward smile.

"Long time since, how are you ladies doing?" The guy chuckles in-between. He spoke so confidently which Carmelita found that she needed to match that. He looks rather delighted with the greet, and he doesn't sound anything bad "Is it fine if I sit and join you both here?"