2

"So, I must expect your visit was good in Australia, cousin?" The two cousins met at the hallway to then they decided to walk together. It was a successful monarchy tour. For every heir, it takes about more than months to even plan a tour. Even years for some of the monarch. And their generation would have to set aside their heads around when the next one would be because for sure it won't be any time soon.

Peter had told the other prince about his tour, highlighting what happened to him that is odd enough to make him worry for himself too. Carl can't think of any reason why that happened to his dear cousin. He is also not able to judge him from head-to-toe since there are nothing looks concerning to him now. All that prince Carl could say to Peter's visit in Australia is what he guesses. But even the other prince cannot tell whether that's good or bad.

"I can't tell" They came down the grand staircase and the doors opened to the gallery room. The royal guards are on each side of the entrance, came the two prince and an attendant with the corgis.

"Your majesty is at the banquet?" Carl asks

"Soon, your highness, the guests are already present"

"Thank you" To which Peter replied

The attendant left, encouraging the corgis to leave the gallery. Everyone should arrive at the banquet first before the queen, and it would be rude if the heirs arrive late or if anybody else arrive after the queen. They had known about the rule long ago, and it would be unprofessional of them if so.

"None of what I said should ever be said to our family, cousin, I'm not ready for the monarchy to know..."

"What are you getting ready for, Peter? Be frank"

"Nothing, it's just, what if grannie starts to disagree about me? I almost made a different headline on the news on my second day in Australia"

"The only thing grannie has something to agree or disagree about is marriage if she allows a couple in the family or not. Are you planning to marry that girl perhaps? Are you in-love since? That's so fast, dear cousin"

 "I'm not in-love" He shook his head. This seems to be the first time he felt annoyance towards his closest cousin. The prince of Manchester thinks unbelievably, how can he even have the courage to think that way about his cousin? This made Peter want to laugh.

Meanwhile, Carmelita watches the news during lunch break in the University. Another friend of her from her late and first secondary school in Australia, Sujira, had transferred credentials in The University of Melbourne during their second year. And ever since then, they are always together as they also take the same courses in Medicine. They became closer together as Sujira immigrated from Thailand with minimal English fluency, and they always sit together to help each other to their weaknesses. Their backgrounds provided similarities within the two that built up to how far their friendship had gone through this day.

She slaps herself a few times as her friend stares at her. Sujira can't help her friend losing sanity. She can't believe that Carmelita came across a member of the royal family without even knowing. To all the people in their university, she's one of those lucky ones who was in the crowd, but that didn't even matter since she has no idea that the prince of Oxford made it to Australia three days ago.

"You just missed one of the rarest events in history, Carmelita, the prince won't be back again for a decade or so"

"That's not just it, Suji, how do I not know about the news? I could've at least heard it from somebody, like you or my family!" She cursed under hear breath before putting her head down on the table.

"You know they might be having dinner right now in the UK, right? Just eat that up too, the prince already left the country" Suji rolled her eyes at her friend.