35. Confirmed Legality

ELYSIA TROUBLE SOLOMN,eh-li-si-ah

eh-li-si-ah

It's now the day of my birthday and a bitch is finally nineteen after these long excruciating months at the same time I wasn't even happy to be nineteen cause in all honesty you can't do shit till twenty one.

Probably a few clubs that's eighteen plus.

As I said before twenty one is the age where Imma get lit to the point where I can't even remember my own name but that's just as I want to believe.

I know that shit ain't gon happen though.

Feeling my phone vibrate from under my pillow I moved my under to retrieve it, I took it out and saw an incoming FaceTime from Maya answering it the call connected and it was her smoking and playing loud music in the background.

"Happy birthday friend!!!!" She yelled over the music and drank out of a Casamigos bottle.

"Thank you!!!" I yelled back "where did you get Casamigos from?" I said speaking at normal volume since she wasn't blasting her any more.

"Ion know Dre came back with a whole crate so I took one and bringing the rest wimme" she told me and I nodded.

"You tryna get drunk before you get here? You better chill on how fast you drinking that shit" I was beginning to get a lil concerned cause ain't nobody gulping down a whole bottle of Tequila and their world not spinning in the next two minutes.

"Nah Imma be fine I'm putting it away as we speak getting drunk by yourself is boring as hell" I heard a bunch of shuffling in the background as she put the top back on the bottle.

"But I heard some club is opening up tonight you down?" She said once the shuffling stopped.

"I'm down, but Ion think I got anything to wear" I frowned and turned around to look at my full but empty closet, "you wanna go shopping?"

"Girl you just wanna spend money for the sake of it but Imma go anyway" she rolled her eyes and picked up her flat iron "I finally got my car back so now Ion need to rely on nobody".

"Oh shit finally, I know everyone tired of driving your ass everywhere" I chuckled and got out the bed so I could finally get ready after staying in the bed for last hour everyone was calling and texting so I couldn't even get a minute to myself.

Setting up my phone so it couldn't get wet as I washed my face and brushed my teeth, I picked up my toothbrush and took off the cap "I just realised what you said but don't play me I'm very much a homebody" she huffed and I gave up a sarcastic thumbs up.