20. Over You & Over This

ELYSIA TROUBLE SOLOMN, eh-li-si-ah

eh-li-si-ah

It's been two weeks since I last seen that nigga Mir, Amir, Bir and whatever other name he has, the last time I saw him was when he stayed over at my house.

Which is so coincidental on how he told me to trust him and everything was gonna be ight and then soon after he just happens to disappear.

I've called and texted him on every app that has allowed me to do so and there was no response no nothing so I just gave up.

A notification came though to my phone from Instagram from some random account clicking on the notification it took me to my DM with a link tapping on the link not thinking anything of it I was surprised to see a thirty second video turning up my volume I played the vid.

"Bri yo shit is so wet" an all familiar voice groaned out he had his hand on her ass cheek and pulled her closer to him to as she moaned out loud.

Clicking off the vid with speed when I finally realised who it was five seconds into the video taking myself over to Amir's contacts and everything else I had him on and blocked him.

Cause there's no way this shit happens to me straight after he told me everything was gonna be straight if I just trusted, and communicated with him, this shit is bothering the absolute hell out of me and I obviously can't and won't tell him about it cause he didn't just fuck me over like that.

He didn't even give me a whole chance to let our relationship marinate but it kinda made me happy cause I don't as "heartbroken" as if we was in a relationship longer than six months cause that's when we really locked in.

Putting my phone down I sighed and got up to get ready for college and boy oh boy today is looking like a wonderful day to be alive.

After my lil routine was done I took on a body suit with low raise boyfriend jeans and a racer jacket I found in my closet my hair was already sorted and in some braids that I got done a week ago with Maya and Ryan, my baby hairs was sorted all I needed to do was get out of the house.

Walking down stairs I picked up my keys off the high stand table by my door with my bag I left the house and walked up to my car parked in the driveway started up my car I heard my phone ringing from my bag.

Taking it out I looked at the caller ID "Maya❤️" answering it I put the phone on speaker before I pulled out my driveway "I guess you saw the video" Maya sighed and I let out a sigh right after her.

"We all did" a voice said in the background but I didn't really catch it cause I was too focused on other things.

"Trouble don't beat yourself up too much about it for all we know the video could be old" sucking my teeth I really didn't want to hear this shit right now and so early in the morning.

"Why you sticking up for him? I don't wanna hear what anyone else gots to say if it ain't coming from his mouth, until then everyone gonna keep it cute, word to my mother" I pulled up the red light and I simply couldn't grasp onto why I felt so mad about it like he back-doored me real bad.