"Hey what do you mean by that?" Aries yelled from the front.

"They don't want to have more of you guys." Gemini repeated loudly.

"Personally I wouldn't either." Aquarius added rubbing her eyes.

"No need to lie you like us Aqui." I said teasing the teal haired girl.

"Shut up-"

"If you guys are done with your wonderful flirting show anytime soon then I would like get on the road. I don't have much time to spend on kids like you." The driver interrupt.

"Just drive then." Leo told the driver.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

At the beach...

"We are finally here!" Pisces said and jumped of her seat.

"You all should put on some sunscreen before you go play." Libra recommended handing Taurus the bottle.

"No, we don't need it besides it takes to much time to put it on." Gemini shouted.

"You will look like a cockroach when you leave this place." Libra argued.

"He already looked like that in the first place." Aquarius quipped.

"Yes that's right and besides my skin can absorb sunlight pretty good so the chance that I get burned are zero to none." He smirked as if he made a good point.

"Did you just agree that you're a cockroach, ugh whatever." Scorpio said.

"Me and Cancer don't need it either. Am I right?" Pisces said giggling. The boy looked at her.

"I guess?" Cancer replied confused.

"I give up on you guys." Libra said out loud.

"Don't worry mommy Libra, me and Scorpio will follow your lead." Aquarius said snatching the bottle from Taurus. She then quickly gave it to Scorpio who used it after several of deadly glares from the girl. When he was done she used it on herself and threw the bottle away.

"Mommy what?" Libra repeated in surprise.

"All done mom what should we do now?" She asked but Libra was too shocked to answer. However Cancer decided to speak up instead.

"First to the water has to pay the other for ice cream." Cancer yelled and he and Pisces took of.

"Who is going to tell them that they have to change before they jump in?" I asked out loud.

"No need, look." Gemini replied pointing at the two signs.

I looked over to see them in the water, somehow already changed in to their swimming clothes.

"Well I see no point in standing here, so let's join them." Libra said returning after he placed our stuffs in a spot.

"Last one in the water is a pussy." Aries yelled and we all ran over to the water.

"Language" Libra yelled after the boy.

"I am not planning on getting wet today." Gemini mumbled going the opposite way. His loss then, I thought and ran after the others.