The boys walked out of the kitchen and started whispering about their "Uncle Pietro", apparently he had heard them, and tried scaring them.

"Oh! Somebody better be bleeding, broken, or on fire." Wanda rushed down the stairs, already in her Halloween outfit, Sylvina smiled at her Aunt before walking up the stairs to get ready for Halloween.

"Whoa, Mom. Are you old Red Riding Hood?" Tommy asked his mother, who was dressed up as a Sokovian fortune teller, at least that's what Wanda had told her she'd be.

"I'm a Sokovian fortune teller." Wanda spoke, cupping her hands as she left an area between her hands, Pietro snorted.

"Wow that is so—" Pietro started, only for his nephew to finish his sentence, "Rad!"

"Lame." Pietro corrected, his hands on his hips as he looked at his younger sister's outfit.

"Lame." Billy agreed, making the sisters scoff.

"Don't be a follower, Billy. It's not cool." Izeta clicked her tongue in fake disapproval, the kid only pouted making the woman laugh and ruffle his hair.

"Worse than the costumes mom made us the year we got typhus." Pietro chimed in, making Izeta disagree and put her head in her hands.

"That's not exactly how I remember it." Wanda squinted her eyes, making Pietro nod. "You probably suppressed a lot of the trauma."

"We're literally standing in the trauma." Izeta told him, Wanda only fake smiled at her siblings before walking off.

"It's so easy to piss her off. I love it." Izeta chuckled, walking back into the living room to watch the boys play video games.

"Whoa! Sweet costume bro-ham-in-law. Let me guess, Uh, traffic light—" Pietro started guessing once Vision came downstairs, Izeta looked behind her to see Vision in a green costume with a yellow cape, "Oh dear god."

"—Half-sucked corn. A booger." Pietro continued guessing, Vision sighed before saying, "Yes."

"Yes!" Pietro yelled, pumping his fist in the air. "Well, thank you for humouring me and wearing this ridiculous get-up, honey." Wanda cut in, as Pietro walked off, not interested in the conversation anymore.

"Well, there were no other clothes in my closet, so . . ." Vision mumbled, before a smile appeared on his face, "You are incorrigible, darling. I know you have a secret thing for Mexican wrestlers."

"I don't think that's what a Mexican wrestler wears." Sam spoke to Izeta, who jumped slightly at his appearance, not having noticed him walking down the stairs.

"Mi gusta mucho." Wanda whispered, "Chili con carne." Vision replied and Sam and Izeta had to hold in their gag.

"That's disgusting." Izeta commented, before turning around to face Sam, who was already in his pirate costume. "Absolutely stunning." She joked, adjusting the hat on his head.

Sam only jokingly slapped her hand away before speaking up, "I'm going away with Vision for today, you can spend some more time with your sister, your fake nephews. . . and your fake brother."