Forget-me-not [Chapter-2]

Jin Ling, after speaking with the rest of the group, decided to part from them and lead Yu ZiYuan to Koi tower.

After reaching Koi tower, she is suddenly greeted with a voice that sounded familiar, but not quite the same as she would have expected that voice to sound.

It sounded way deeper than in her memories.

'Jin Ling! Why so late? Do you want me to break your legs?!"

It was the voice of Jiang Cheng. The sect leader of the Jiang sect. Sandu Shengshou. But most importantly...

This was the voice of Yu ZiYuan's son.

She couldn't help but feel memories flash back in front of her eyes. The small child that she had given birth to, the way his little fist held on to her index finger often, the way he visited Wei WuXian's room every night after the said boy fell sleep to see if he was alright and not having nightmares, the way he always fought with people, but still cared, the way he wanted to keep her from going into the battle with the Wens that day in the massacre of Lotus Pier, knowing that his mother would not come back again from that battle.

Tears were threatening to spill down from her eyes.

Heaven knows how she kept them under control. Maybe it was her willpower, maybe it was her guilt that refused to make them suffer with her own pain any longer.

"What's wrong?" Came a voice, filled with the naivety of youth.

She looked at her grandson and spoke, "Ah nothing. I am just nervous is all."

Jin Ling took it as she was nervous seeing his Jiujiu, and did not blame her at all. Yu ZiYuan bowed, "Sect Leader Jiang."

...It felt really weird.

This was her son. It kind of felt funny to think she was bowing to him like that. Her little boy hd grown up so much. She was delighted to know that.

She could only hope her other two children were as fine as Jiang Cheng was.

Jin Ling spoke in a hurry, "It took a while longer than expected. Sorry. But there is something more. Apparently, there has been bullying going on the Jin sect. She is one of the victims. We need to take steps. There might be other victims as well."

Jiang Cheng's eyes showed no surprise. It seemed like he expected these things.

Yu ZiYuan didn't know what to think of it. Perhaps a sect that was once ruled by Jin GuangShan really wasn't expected to be completely free from problems.

Also another fact was revealed to her. Her grandson's name was Jin Ling, most probably his birth name as Jiang Cheng was calling him that.

Seeing Yu ZiYuan's silence after the greeting, Jiang Cheng scowled, "What? Are you two dating?"

Yu ZiYuan, "....................."

Kid, that's my grandson. I am not into incest, thank you very much.

Jin Ling's face reddened, "How did you come to that conclusion? She is older than me by a few years. Right?" He asked the 'girl' beside him.

Yu ZiYuan hastily nodded.

Not only am I older than you by a few decades, I am your grandmother.

Jiang Cheng snorted, "I haven't ever seen you hanging out with a girl before. Anyways, if you start dating someone tell me beforehand. I will personally test if she is worthy of you or not."

Jin Ling, "..."
Yu ZiYuan, "..."

Well, at least he is cautious.

Yu ZiYuan sighed silently, something she did way too much after revival.