Daffodil [Chapter-4]

It took Yu ZiYuan a few days to heal, and she took this time to accept the fact that her daughter and her son-in-law were dead.

Because regretting wouldn't end in anything. At least the other two children were alive. But even then, it seemed like their relationship was very strained.

According to the Jin healer, Jiang Cheng was the one rumoured to kill Wei WuXian. Although it might not be true, if there was a rumour like this, then Jiang Cheng surely must have gone to the point where he hated Wei WuXian enough to kill him.

Yu ZiYuan sighed. She didn't think Jiang Cheng was capable of hating Wei WuXian. If she knew her son well, he must have tried, but failed to hate his once brother.

Yu ZiYuan needed to fix this broken relation.

Another thing that struck her the most was that, Wei WuXian ended up marrying into the Lan Clan, even with Lan WangJi. Didn't the younger jade of Lan hate her nephew? Then again, if Jiang Cheng could hate him, then Lan WangJi could love him too.

She figured there was a lot of information missing. She had to know more.

In the morning of the sixth day, she finished her meditation and started practicing sword forms, when suddenly she heard laughter.

Mocking laughter.

Yu ZiYuan looked at them, then looked somewhere else, seemingly saw something interesting, and smirked.

"Yoooo, someone's practicing sword forms?" it was Jin Lao, one of the Jins of the side branch. He was the leader of Xiao MingYu's bullies.

"Looks like she is planning to get revenge hahaha." The one who spoke was a girl. She was the daughter of one of the advisors of the sect, He Qiang.

Yu ZiYuan laughed softly, "That's right. I am. What will you so about it? See, I am working hard."

"Oi. Shut the fuck up you whore. Who gave you the right to be all high and mighty?" Lang Zeng spoke with a hint of enjoyment of threatening someone.

Yu ZiYuan shrugged. She continued her practice.

Shi Long grabbed her hand, "Bitch, you don't have ears? Can't hear us?"

Yu ZiYuan looked at the fatty holding her wrist and wondered out loud, "Well, is there something I am supposed to do in your presence?"
"Well yes, cower and cry."
"Sorry. Not happening."

Jin Lao grabbed her by the hair, freed her from Lang Zeng's hand and gave her a harsh slap.

Yu ZiYuan didn't even feel anything. She had fought Wens in her last battle. Who with her caliber would feel a slap by a brat?

She spoke, looking at them, "Why are you doing this to me? Did I do anything told deserve this treatment?"

Jin Lao made a mocking shocked expression, "Did you have to?"

Yu ZiYuan groaned.

Jin Lao wanted to give another slap to her, but she kicked her in the groin.

"OUGGH!" He fell to the ground with a thud.

Yu ZiYuan smiled coldly, "Wanna play some more?"

Jin Ling came out, "That's enough." He had been hiding for a while because Yu ZiYuan signaled him to not do anything for a while.

The teenagers bullying her stilled. Jin Ling called, "Guards. Keep them in custody. Make sure they are punished accordingly. Seclusion for 1 year, copying of disciplines 5000 times, and appropriate punishments with 1000 strokes of the discipline planks."