"Nu"

"Skipped dinner?"

"Nuu"

"*gasp* Got hurt somewhere?" Tae tried to turn around but the tight grip around his waist refused to do so.

"Nuuu" Jungkook whined again stomping his feet earning a throaty laugh from the beautiful male who get relieved knowing his idiot husband is safe and sound.

"Because....Because-"

"Hm" Tae encouraged his bunny when he felt the older hesitating, he kissed Kook's cheek and licked the place in a sensual way while sliding his plam over that build stomach of his husband.

"I am sorry because I fell asleep" Jungkook whispered out closing his eyes and flinched when his wifey suddenly groped on his manhood still caged in his arms in a back-hug.

"Hm well that's deserve some punishment no?" Tae said running his thumb over the tip of his husband's hardness.

"Pl-Please" Jungkook breathed out through his parted lips, his grip loosing around the petite waist of his wifey.

"Please what baby" Tae teased more and slowly turned around letting the blanket fall on the floor, leaving both of them fully naked in the balcony.

"Wi-Wifey" Jungkook moaned when the younger dig his finger nail into his tip while pulling him in a heated kiss.

"On the bed right now" Tae demanded sucking his husband's botton lip who whimpered and nodded his head before following his wifey's words.

"Fuck baby look at you, who'll say the Great Mafia King of S. Korea is so obedient to his pretty wifey hm" Tae teased walking oh so slowly to the bed where his husband was laying with his bambi innocent eyes showing desperation and lust.

"Ohh baby" Tae moaned touching the older's build chest and biceps.

"You are so damn delicious love and believe me I got really lucky to have a full course meal for myself....and only for myself hm" Tae held his chin and Jungkook swear he can trade this whole world just to see that damn possessiveness for him in his wifey's eyes again.

"Tell me, do my baby deserve his treat tonight" Tae whispered biting the Mafia King's earlobe who held his waist only to get his hand jerk away by the beauty hovering over him.

"Keep your hands on the damn matress baby" Tae pinched the skin under his ear causing him to nod a lil while hungrily eyeing the sift swells hanging in front of his eyes as Taehyung was bent forward.

"Fuck let's punish you sometime else because right now I am feeling so empty" Tae cursed and settled himself on his lower stomach while Jungkook moaned loudly when the younger ran his (Tae's) tip over his husband's cock.

"Come on baby do me hm fill me up like my good boy" Tae said and to his surprise the Mafia King held his wrist and pulled him causing him to fall on his hard build chest....Jungkook immediately parted his ass cheeks and without further notice he slammed his hardness inside Taehyung who screamed feeling the stretch inside of him.

"So ngh So good ba-baby"

"Aah wifey so ti-tight pl- fuvk please"

"Yea-Yeah just like that mhm just have me like that fuck"

"Aah so deep so deep darling"

"Faster baby fah-faster" Suddenly Jungkook flipped them, now having his wifey under him causing the beautiful male to yelp in surprise.

"You are so beautiful wifey so damn beautiful" Saying this the Mafia King immediately smashed his lips on Tae who dig his nails into those stong biceps while his husband was busy in sucking and wrecking him at bottom.