Chapter 14 | S͉̪̈́͠p͆͟ẹ̊ẻ̹̬̌d ̨̜̎͗Ḑ͉͑͆ë̪m̯̏on

Like Chapter 13, haven't grammar checked it to tired do it later XD

---Seydlitz Pov---

I taking my eyes off my rigging, I lay them onto Bismarck, who continues to walk confidently towards me, even more so now... then when I was a dreadnought. "Ha... Look at you, no better then me now... Falling right back onto you true self to fight! I hope you don't expect to win with that weak Heavy Cruiser kid! May I remind you I'm a Battleship! Built years after your own!" She states, with amusement, and complete lack in intimidation. "And need I remind you! That all your doing it running your mouth!" I speak out rudely, and arrogantly, she raises an eyebrow with slight offense. My eyes snap yellow like a siren and remain so, whilst a Prussian color palleted aura bursts out around me. "I am a Hipper Class Heavy Cruiser... Bearing the name of the Second Reichs most heavily decorated, and beloved Battlecruiser... Seydlitz the first! If you believe that I'm out of this fight... Simply because I went to a Heavy Cruiser, then you've already lost this battle! Perhaps I'll remind you that we Hipper Class don't back down from a fight no matter what the odds! We stand up, charge forward, and we come out the victor...

I've never seen my sisters go into a battle... and lose... Even against odds of which they should... Once... and only once has a hipper class lost... and that was intern my fault... I distracted my sister Eugen during her fight... and filled her with worry.... She couldn't focus and that was my fault... Hipper class warships are plenty strong enough to sink a battleship... from dreadnoughts like Hood... to Battleships like Yamato... None are safe from our mighty guns... Not even you." I growl out, with this an aura of the Nazi Party's color pallet bursts out around her body. "My ancestors are counting on me to set the records straight... Set the nation straight... Fix the structure... and bring us back to glory... and your standing in my way of doing just that... therefor you must be rip apart, and sent to the bottom where you likely belong!" I growl out ruthlessly heartless in my voices presentation.

She roars out spinning then pointing her flag pole at me threateningly. "The only one sinking today is you! You're a disgrace to the nation! A failure to our navy! and a completely worthless ship from birth and will remain so at death before my hands!!!" She roars out, I grin like Kentucky has many times before, and gesture to come at me, whilst extending and chomping my shark rigging out at her in taunting fashions. "Well... You can talk... I'll give you that... But considering how inexperienced you are... Your fighting a down hill battle Bismarck... But still... How about we finish this battle... I still have to write the report of how you got sunk by a Heavy Cruiser that got half ass put together." I taunt with a grin of arrogance. "KICK HER ASS SEYDLITZ!!!" Kentucky and Illious shout from the Azur Lane crowd. "I plan to..." I growl out, Bismarck races forwards with incredible speed, but this time, I match it, and even out class it with my own. Thundering to 32 knots, I pass her by two whole knots.

The distance is closed, she jabs with her pole, and I weave whilst keeping my momentum, it passes whilst grinding against the top of my shoulders/deck armor, emitting sparks, and violently so. I lock eyes with her whilst I clenched my right fist, and arced it back as much as I could, time slowed down, as I swung my punch with all my strength, meanwhile pointing my secondary cannons behind me, and firing just as I landed the blow to her gut, adding shockwaves of force into my punch, 18,500 Tons of force, plus the added force of my gun's kick back! I slam my fist into guts and my fist stretches out her skin, to out the back of her back., her eyes slowly flicker lifeless and back to blue, whilst blood splashed out her back and over my arm from her guts, I roar out, whilst slamming my other fist squares in her face.

She's flung back, but uses the momentum to her advantage, putting herself into a back flip halfway through kicking up under my chin, throwing me into a reverse stumble, completing the flip with a rotating spin, she fires off her main cannons, I get ahold of my self, and extend my hidden away secondary cannons, and a reflection of orange ember ignites in my pupils, I dash left, avoiding the first two shells, fire a cannon off to my left throwing myself forwards and to the right in a slide atop on hand and knee avoiding another set of two 38cm shells, firing another to the right, whilst lunging forwards with my 20.9cm guns extended and at the ready, I dodge the last set of shells, and close the distance. She fires a line of secondary's at me slam firing them at that, I dodge, zip, zig zag, jump, and slid around during my approach, before throwing myself with my armor plating section of rigging in front me, and using it to deflect, and block the rest of the shells to close the distance completely. Arriving, I unblock with my rigging, and roar out forming my crusader's sword in hand, and slice at her, she blocks with her flag pole, sparks fly out all directions whilst I sliced through the pole!