Chapter 3 | I Know I Don't LIKE IT!

---Days Later---

---Seydlitz Pov---

"It's Azur Lane..." Z23 states, as we bear witness to a big fleet coming in from the east of the destroyed, and tattered flooded Island... "Ja! I can confirm! It's them!" Koln, a recent reinforcement sent from our nation to assist, after hearing about Sakura Empire losing some... Kind of Black Wisdom Cube... Whatever the hell that means... "What now, should we plan to takez them out first?" Z1 asks of everyone whilst Eugen with her arms crossed, pointed a finger up and gave a look of making a subtle point. "Our only responsibility iz to watch the Island... We can let the Sakura Empire dealz with them." Prinz Eugen states with her German accent like everyone else, almost sounding displeased with the Sakura Empire as a whole in the statement...

" Prinz Eugen states with her German accent like everyone else, almost sounding displeased with the Sakura Empire as a whole in the statement

Looking down at me, Eugen notices my intense look out at the open ocean... I'd spotted something, yet no one else seems to have spotted it... I don't know if it's my new temporary ships Sonar system... Or... Something else entirely... "Iz something wrong Seydlitz?" She asks of me, as I stand up from sitting atop rubble, and walk slowly almost in a trance of some kind towards the edge of the rubble laid building and look down into the water. Staring down into it, I find a figure, that I can't make out beneath the waters. But it looks almost like me... with slightly longer, and far from unkept hair... With eyes that didn't reflect light... and looked nearly lifeless wearing a cloak halfway around himself... The figure turns and begins to walk away leaving sight within the vast ocean. "You are not ready..." He echoes in my ears, yet no one around me seems to hear it. Placing a hand on my shoulder Koln pulls me out my trance. "Are you okay Seydlitz? You've been staring at the water for minutes now." I shake my head bringing myself back into focus. "Y-Yeah! I'm fine! J-just thought I saw a Submarine... Guess it was just a fish. hahaha" I lie awkwardly rubbing the back of my head, as I turned and walked back to where I once sat. Eugen looks down at me, with a look that screamed, she knew something wasn't right. But yet says nothing to me about it.

The outbreak of gun fire crackles deeper into the ruins of the flooded island of ruins. Inside the fog two explosions erupts, and the flash of the explosions reveals two aircraft exploding and their location. "It's Sakura Scout Planes, they've located Za Target!" Koln shouts, as Eugen stands up and stretches along with a cute groaning sound in her stretching. "Well, I suppose we'd best make a bit of a effort." Eugen comments, as I stand up, and extend my temporary Sakura Empire Rigging for the first time, I notice immediately a handle to some kind of sword... or Katana built into the side of my right side rigging and make a mental note of this. "You won't have to put in much effort with me around!" Z1 comments arrogant and confident in herself. "This battle might not be as easy as you think!" Z23 warns her as way of trying to keep Z1's head in the game, and not to get on a high horse going into battle! "As long as we don't bump into the grey Ghost, we shouldn't have much difficulty, but I do agree with Z23... Everyone stay on your A game!" I speak, walking through the rubble, and stopping between Z1, and Z23... "For us you mean." Eugen states, leaping down, and giving me a protective look, that told she didn't exactly trust my abilities to fight... or my mental state of mind after that little, small moment that Koln pulled me out of. I give a look that screamed don't you do this to me. Seeing it she changed her expression to controlling, and of authority that she had over me as the older sister.