four: demons from the past

flashback

jungkook is walking in with jin to his high school building, laughing at jin's funny story from his last date with jisoo meanwhile suddenly noticed taehyung standing on the other side of the corridor with his friend jimin who was slowly checking him out, licking lips as well meanwhile.

jungkook breath out at the view, seeing how the elder is walking away now entering alone to the empty classroom, looking at him one more time before disappearing.

jungkook bite lower lip, saying to jin "I gotta go, see you later" before starting walking away "what? where are you going?" jin asked at jks sudden words and weird behaviour, his cheeks were hitting up like crazy meanwhile smile never left his face and it was pretty weird because jungkook never used to behave that way. he's pretty confident.

"I have to check something really quickly" jungkook explained, smiling like crazy meanwhile tugging some of his hair behind his ear quickly "oh um okay, see you then, I guess? are you sure you're okay?" jin said making jungkook walk away and leave him all confused.

————

jungkook is being pushed against the door in the locked classroom by taehyung who kissed his lips deeply and passionately, it's been months since they had their moment in taes car and let's just say that they aren't anymore fighting with each other till blood but more as you can see, enjoying themselves. that more romantic and private way of treating each other wasn't expected by anyone, even them.

jungkook was kissing back the taller boy with a smile, hands tightly squeezing the material of taes shirt onto his chest from the lust. "you felt into it, don't you kim?" jungkook asked giggling a little against taes lips who was holding him gently "is there a problem, jeon?" taehyung asked back smirking sexily at the younger who rolled eyes playfully and grabbed his chin "don't be a brat" tae added.

"you know, you didn't call me a asshole since I actually fucked you in my car" he said teasingly "should I be afraid of you? well, you used to be not predictable with me", "tonight, yes. definitely..." jungkook whispered now standing up onto his tiptoes just to be almost at the same level as taes face is, brushing nose against his making taehyung bite lower lip.

"okay, at mine?" taehyung asked, grabbing jks waist more bravely who smiled "yes, please" meanwhile his jacket moved a little bit making his arm uncover lightly. taehyung looked there, surprised at seeing bruises.

"what's that?" taehyung asked in shock and slide more down jks jacket who tensed "again bruises? fuck, what the fuck is this? you got into a fight? someone hurt you?" taehyung kept on asking in shock because the bruises seemed serious. jungkook is quick to wear again his jacket up to cover his arm, saying while rolling eyes as well "it's nothing" nervously running palms through hair.

"how it can be nothing, your arm is literally all black-", "I'm fine, okay?! stop questioning me all the time about this!" jungkook quickly cut off taehyung now walking away from him with hand onto forehead all frustrated "hey" taehyung whispered calmly again walking closer to jungkook just to put hand onto his back and the other one onto his cheek "what's wrong? why are you behaving that way?"

"sorry" jungkook whispered trying to somehow calm down but started panicking, taehyung was looking at him in shock at his reaction trying to keep him feel comfortable but as well was still confused. jungkook always reminds chill, confident and absolutely always knowing what to say even in the hardest situations but now? he looked so scared, so small...