one: who are you?

beep
beep
beep

"can you turn it off finally? it's going off already third time, the fourth time I swear I will kill you" taehyung mumbled with closed eyes, jungkook didn't say a word back but felt how only in boxers taehyung was tightening grip around his waist meanwhile nuzzling face more into his milky neck "jungkook isn't available now, please leave a message BEEP" jungkook mumbled back feeling chuckles against his neck and vibrations from taes chest.

"come on" taehyung chuckled and sat up just to lean to jks phone and off the alarm finally, jungkook in that moment is quick to place himself onto his lap afterwards "I see you're up" taehyung quickly said now  grabbing jks waist closer and smash their lips together into hitting and deep kiss. jungkook smiled into taes mouth, pulling taes face closer by his bready cheeks.

"good morning" taehyung said lowely giving jungkook shivers down his spine who whispered back against his lips "morning, handsome", "so what my dear fiancé is doing today? any plans which includes also me or am I only a jeon jungkook's boyfriend?" taehyung asked smirking a little now sliding hands to jks ass under the surface of his tight shorts.

"wow, you proposed to me 5 months  ago and you still rock it like it's more exciting than getting actually married" jungkook giggle, brushing nose playfully against taes who rolled eyes "oh come on, you act like it's a usual situation when I love you so much and I'm so happy that we gonna finally be a real married couple...". jungkook smiled warmly at these words "I'm more than happy, tae. I love you so much" pecking the elders lips gently.

taehyung licked lips and when was about to reconnect their lips and starts sliding down jks boxers jungkook stand up from his lap and started making way to restroom "nope", "hey! that was mean?!?! what happened to you?! not that long ago you were first to have sex" taehyung said with visible pout making jungkook laugh out "I'm gonna be late, you think I have a choice?" before entering to the restroom where not long later taehyung joined him to take shower together as always before going downstairs. they'll never miss it.

hour later jungkook is all ready to leave, taehyung besides being a famous model works sometimes from home so doesn't has to leave their house everyday while jungkook has to go to studio to make new songs with his producer. "are you sure you don't want me to pick you up? that's not a problem kook, I want to be sure you're safe" taehyung asked once again to be sure making jungkook nods quickly "don't worry about me, I'll be fine"

"sure you'll be, as always you gonna be the best. oh I'll prepare a romantic dinner for us tonight what do you think, jeon? date at home" taehyung said now grabbing jks waist to have him closer who smiled lightly, looking at taes lips meanwhile whispering "sounds perfect, kim", they shared a sweet kiss and jungkook whispered against taes lips "I love you".

"I love you too" taehyung whispered back watching jungkook leave in his clothes as always, the younger loves wearing taes things, when suddenly while closing door got an idea. his eyes shines at the thought before running to their living room.

jungkook after a few minutes was already standing on the traffic lights to cross the street when suddenly his phone started ringing. he surprised at seeing that his taehyung is calling him picked up "tae? what's up? everything okay?", "yeah but you have to comeback, you forgot your wallet baby" taehyung said making jungkook furrow surprised.

"what?" he said checking quickly his bag "how is that even possible? fuck I'm so clumsy" jungkook mumbled giving up not checking throughly enough the bag "come on, I'm waiting for you. don't stress too much" taehyung said a bit teasingly making the younger even more confused "are you sure it's there? I mean that I left it? hey, are you playing with me?" jungkook pouted.