sixteen: you will be found

memory

"-taehyung, you should really talk to jungkook about it" jimin said meanwhile patting tae's shoulder, trying to make an eye contact with the taller boy who run palms through hair in little frustration "no, he's busy with his work right now and that's good. I won't tell him this, there's no way I'm gonna ruin us because of that damn thing" taehyung said all lost.

"he's your partner taehyung. you can't hide this from jungkook forever, you know that he won't like that you were hiding such a thing from him when you are getting married" jimin said gently, trying to calm taehyung a little down who met his eyes "no, I won't. it's nothing, he doesn't have to know that for our own good" taehyung said and stand up from the couch, stretching neck a little, mumbling as well "fuck"

meanwhile when jimin and taehyung were talking completely unaware, jungkook eavesdropped on them through the crack in the door, looking at the whole scene.

he carefully stepped to the side, leaning with his back against the door helplessly not knowing what to say or about what taehyung and jimin were talking about. what he doesn't want me to know... did taehyung cheated on me? jungkook was asking himself, whipping eyes from little tears at the way taehyung hides something from him.

he harshly closed eyes, hiding face in hands.

end of memory

jungkook opened eyes, breathing out deeply.

he was under the shower, he wanted to somehow calm his mind because of the unconditional pain in head but unfortunately it didn't go the way he wanted to. taehyung seconds after is quick to stand up from the ground and say, kissing jks belly while standing up as well "okay, I was scared it was some kind of lump on your thigh but it's okay sorry I had to make sure" taehyung said with little smile and wrapped arms around jks waist while the warm water was spreading on their bodies.

jungkook put hands on taes chest, looking at it clearly upset making taehyung title head to the side confused. does taehyung really cheated on me with someone? I can't remember what happened later so that means t-that nothing happened, he still hides something from me... maybe he waits for the right moment to leave...

jungkooks thoughts were fighting with each second even harder and he couldn't stop, he can't stop thinking about that taehyungs secret, whatever it is, it can have a huge impact on their relationship. the whole memory seemed painful and serious, he doesn't think that for no reason this whole conversation was kept hidden and still is from him.

"everything okay, love?" taehyung asked worriedly at seeing jks eye's getting teary a little "yes" jungkook whispered, starts moving hands up and down onto taes chest looking like is about to cry.

"are you sure? something for sure is wrong" taehyung kept on asking, tugging some of jks hair behind his ear who breath out "I'm fine It's just- eh nevermind, my head just spins that's all forget it", "no no, talk to me. I need you to be more open to me with this" taehyung quickly said back, making sure that jungkook is leaned against the titles behind for support.

jungkook exhaled, looking away and mumbled a bit scared "will you love me even if I won't get my memories back?" now meeting taes eyes "like never?", "you really hesitates about that even after everything?" taehyung chuckled but seeing jks sad eyes he's quick to grab his body up making jungkook wrap legs around his waist and as well arms around his neck "baby" taehyung started.

"I love you jungkook, I will never leave you. even if you will never be able to function normally, you will need 24/7 care and you will never remember anything about our past I promise you I'll love you even more If that's possible" taehyung said never breaking the eye contact with jungkook who bite lower lip then why are you hiding something from me If you want us to stay together... fuck that doesn't even make sense