six: the kiss

jungkook with a huge pout was quickly making way to taehyung with his phone, loudly doing these baby steps towards the elder who was simply sitting onto the couch with glasses on, doing something to his work all focused meanwhile not noticing him yet. jungkook haven't seen him wearing glasses yet, I mean doesn't remember, thought about how it suits taehyung so much but quickly shake shook these thoughts away.

jungkook shut his laptop making taehyung breath out "thanks" now looking up the younger "what the fuck is this?!" he asked with the biggest pout ever "what?" taehyung chuckled, checking out slowly jungkook who just left the shower area clearly. "um, I don't know maybe this!" jungkook said now giving taehyung his phone with played video.

a sex video of them, jungkook was clearly recording taehyung who was sitting between his legs yet wearing boxers but as well jungkook still had own on.

    ⁃    you are unbelievable, tae
    ⁃    don't laugh at me! it's stressful to be recorded
    ⁃    okay okay, continue

*taehung starts kissing jks thighs*

    ⁃    go higher kim and you won't regret
    ⁃    don't tempt me because I'll lose control
    ⁃    I won't, you're going to do that anyway
    ⁃    you are so beautiful, kook

*taehyung climbs higher just to wrap arms around jks waist and starts kiss his neck/jaw/ears wetly, jungkook bites lower lip sexily now recording himself*

    ⁃    more on the left ah~
    ⁃    want me to fuck you on the video?
    ⁃    If you dare?
    ⁃    okay, I'm done

*taehyung is quick to grab jks boxers and slide them down after doing the same thing to himself*

    ⁃    AHHHH~!

taehyung bite lower lip and looked up again at jungkook who with crossed arms all red was starring at him "what's up with this?", "WHAT'S UP WITH THIS?! WHY WERE WE EVEN RECORDING OURSELVES AT THE FIRST PLACE?!?!" jungkook said blushing madly making taehyung smirk even more.

"that was your idea, and we didn't record everything. only from the waist up when we were actually naked" taehyung explained like it was daily thing, jungkook rolled eyes "I would never do something like this, there's no way", "actually you were always first to do such a things, and I loved it because that always was so sexy of you. we didn't post this anywhere, look at my instagram and you gonna see what we actually were posting" taehyung said winking as well at the younger who pulled out his own phone and quickly checked it.

@thv

liked by 8,9 millions and othersthv my baby got shy because I told him that he looks beautiful today 💋 well, different reaction he had last night about it 😏 -miss you already kookie, see you soon

thv my baby got shy because I told him that he looks beautiful today 💋 well, different reaction he had last night about it 😏
-miss you already kookie, see you soon