𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯

Kiara ran up on Leon and dragged him off her then started slapping him up.

"Dickhead!" She shouted then started punching him as he tried to get a hold of her.

She tried to kick his balls but he tightly grabbed onto her to minimise her movements.
"If you kick my shit i'm fucking you up" he said deeply in her ear.

"Bitch now why the fuck would you do that, I was getting my pussy ate real good...oh that's yo nigga?" The girl smirked at Kiara. "Too bad"

"I'm so confused" Leon furrowed his eyebrows darting his eyes between the two, that's when he realised he fucked up. "Oh shit" he let go of Kiara putting his hands behind his head.

Kiara cocked her fist back and threw a punch at the random girl then they started fighting and tussling.

In the middle of the fight, Dell came into the room and started recording.
"Kiara fucking her shit up, oh wait that's my sidechick on the floor damn, oi Keira don't get yo ass beat na" he commentated as he recorded.

The commotion caused other people to walk into the bedroom, no one was separating the fight, everyone just watched as they fought.

"Don't. Fuck. With. Me." Kiara said in between the punches she threw. After sometime they both got tired of fighting, what was embarrassing was Keira's coochie was on display.

"Well done sis" Mark threw his arm over Kiara's shoulder. "Why you fighting though?"

"Don't touch me i'll hurt you" she closed her eyes and took a deep breath trying not to cry. She moved passed the people and walked out of the room.

People disbursed and soon later it was just Mark, Dell and Leon in the bedroom.

"What happened blud?" Mark asked sitting down on the bed then stood up immediately because it was wet, he scrunched up his face in disgust.

"I fucked up, I thought that Keira was Kiara. Their names are similar and they both have similar wigs. I ate her out thinking she was Kiara" Leon admitted while running both his hands down his face. "I think i'm gonna vomit" he gagged.

"Yo ass ate out Keira? Nigga that's my side shawty, her ass get ate by everybody round ere" Cordell started laughing heavily.

"Bowcat!" Mark laughed with Dell and Leon screwed both of them.

"Bro you know how I am with random pussy, how the fuck can that happen" Leon said annoyed then gagged again. "That's fucking disgusting bruv I feel sick" he explained then stared at the wall.

"Nigga glaring the fuck outta the wall like it's the reason he ate pussy" Dell joked which made him and Mark laugh again. "Y'all british niggas funny as hell bruh!"

Suddenly Leon threw up on the floor.

"How can my man waste food like that" Mark said disappointed.

"Eat my vomit then you prick" Leon commented then vomited again.

He was vomiting because of the fact that he was eating out a random girl. He didn't know where she's been and from what Cordell just told him, she's a homie hopper.

"I'm gonna text Shanai to find Kiara then i'm gonna call an uber" Mark said while scrolling through his phone to find her contact.

"Y'all don't worry about allat. I'll drop Kiara to da bnb" Dell said making Leon scowl.

"Stay away from her" he said standing up. "That's my girl"

"But yo ass was just eati-"
He cut him off, "Was a mistake, leave her alone and i'm not fucking repeating myself"