𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈: 𝙸 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔...

Start from the beginning

"Ohhhh!! Here come sit on my lap" Sirius mocks, laughing.

"Moony!"

"Padfoot!!!"

Khianna sighs walking in the restroom. Staring at her reflection in the mirror.

As she began to talk to herself. "Khianna, this is nothing..." She mumbles to herself.

"Maybe, I should-"

"Sev!!!!" Khianna heard Lily's voice. She frowns mumbling Wingardium Leviosa as she floated. Looking out the window to see Lily hug the boy that Khianna recognizes to be...

"Snape?!" She whisper yelled. Her Professor Severus Snape in 1977 is hugging Lily Evans.

She frowns at the sight. Suddenly some from outside saw her, walking up to her and saying "You do know that staring is bad right"

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Khianna was caught of guard making her make herself drop as she lost focus. 

"Ow..." She groans. And a face appeared by a window, Regulus Black. 

"You okay, Khianna?"

"Do I look okay, Regulus?" She asked looking up to the boy who only smiled sheepishly. 

"Sorry"

"It's fine" Khianna stood up and as soon as she did. A spell gets casted.

"Stupefy!!" And the glass broke as Regulus dropped. Khianna looked behind to see James.

"James!!!" Khianna exclaimed angrily as she rushed out the restroom annd out the back door. Going to Regulus who was surrounded by some students.

"Regulus, are you okay?" But Sirius came charging out punching Regulus.

"Stay away from my best friend's girlfriend, Regulus" Sirius growled like a dog. Khianna pulled the latter away as Remus took care of him. Khianna took James hand before he could attack the 5th year boy. 

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"Why did you do that?" Khianna asked as her and James were by a tree. James said nothing.

"James-"

"You fell, Khia!!! I heard you scream. I heard the thud. Now tell me where does it hurt?" Him being concerned made her heart beat especially when he made her a new nickname. 

"Did he curse you? jinx- hex you?" He asked worriedly, cupping Khianna's face.

"James, I'm fine. He didn't do anything"

"Just don't talk to him anymore" James suddenly said making Khianna scoffed.

"You can't tell me who I can and can't talked to. You have no right to do so" 

James rolls his eyes. He looked really pissed despite being worried. He turned Khianna around to see a cut on her leggings and blood. He sighs.

"If I stop pranking, will you stop talking to him?" 

"What's wrong with me talking to him?" Khianna asked finding this absurd.

Then James said something that made Khianna freeze. "I don't like getting jealous" James grumbled as he took out his wand saying a spell to heal Khianna's wound.

Suddenly, Khianna felt a striking pain on her chest. She began rubbing her palm on her chest, massaging the pain away. She said "You are making me have chest pains" Khianna complained.

"What?" James asked not catching that.

They both stared at each other before Khianna huffs, continuing to massage her chest.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Khianna stood by the sink, drinking water in the kitchen. She just tried to take deep breaths but was having a hard time doing so. And she wasn't the only one awake.

"Khianna? What are you doing up these late?"

Khianna jumps looking to the entrance to see McGonagall. She says "Granny.. uh, I was just thirsty that's all" Khianna chuckles. Acting as if she wasn't hurting. 

McGonagall sighs looking at her granddaughter "Do your friends know? Does your Mom know?' McGonagall asked "Does James know?"

Remember the talk with her granddaughter from when Khianna answered james

"Granny, I'm sick" Khianna whispered. McGonagall raised a brow at her. 

"What do you mean, Khianna?"

"I have Dilated Cardiomyopath. It's a heart disease" Khianna whispers "There is no cure for it but a heart transplant"

The golden brown haired girl sighs "They don't need to know" Khianna stated

"They have a right to know especially your Mom and James. I'm just worried for you" McGonagall stated worriedly

Khianna only gave her Granny, a tight smile "I'll go back to the dorm now" Khianna said before walking off leaving McGonagall in her sleep wear.