no trust~drew

a/n:
in this y/n and drew will be dating and y/n will be jealous of drews friendship with odessa

i want it to be very clear that i like odessa and whether her and drew and just close friends or dating i think they are adorable and mean no disrespect towards her, and or drew.

also in this y/n also plays in obx. she plays jjs sister and rafes gf

I trust Drew I do, I know he and Odessa have a very close friendship but I couldn't help but be jealous.

I mean he was my boyfriend but he was always with her. We shared an apartment but he was never home, he was always with her.

In all their pictures, they were always so close and I mean damn they filmed a whole movie together where they were dating, and had to kiss and film sex scenes, I feel any girl/boyfriend would feel at least a little jealous about that.

I didn't want to break up his friendship because I knew she meant a lot to him, I just couldn't handle the jealousy and I thought it wasn't fair to him if I was always acting weird towards him.

In result, I thought it was best we should go back to being friends.

I didn't want to be dramatic but I felt it was what was best.

Drew had some filming to do today, and I didn't.

Currently I was at the apartment, making dinner.

Drew would be home in around 20 minutes and I was beyond nervous.

I was cutting up some lettuce when he walked in. "Hey." He smiled. "Hi." I said softly.

"How was today?" I asked. "Tiring." He said as he walked over and wrapped his arms around me from behind, laying a kiss on the side of my neck.

"It smells good night what are you making?" He asked. "Well we finished your chicken casserole leftovers last night so i'm just making tacos" I said. "Looks good." He smiled.

"Hm." I nodded. "Whats wrong? You seem off." He said. "I-just.. I wanna talk." I said. "About what?" He asked.

"Um.. lets sit.." I said. "Okay.." He spoke as we walked over to the couch.

"Im ganna get straight to the point.. I-I dont feel like our relationship is a relationship, I feel its more a friendship. I-Im always so fucking jealous of you and Odessa and thats not fair to you. Shes your friend and its not fair to you that I feel like this because then-then I cant be a good girlfriend and I'm sorry but I think its better if we-if we just be friends." I ranted.

I took a breath as I looked for his expression.

"Sweetheart what? I love you- so much- I-Im sorry if I haven't been giving you enough love recently i'm so sorry that you felt like that, why didn't you tell me you were jealous?" He asks. "It's embarrassing Drew!" I said.

"But I need to know how you feel so this doesn't happen. I don't want you to be upset. If my friendship with Odessa is too much I-Ill cut her out, I swear." He says. "No but Drew that's not what I want, I do not want you to cut off your friends because of me." I say.

"But I will! Y/n tell me what I need to do." He says. "Nothing! Nothing Drew you're perfect I'm sorry my jealousy is a pain in the ass." I say.

"Baby i'm sorry." He says. "No i'm sorry. You're allowed to have friends who are girls I-Im sorry." I say.

"Hey no-if you don't feel good about something you tell me. I know-I realize I have been spending a lot of time with her recently, and its shitty of me." He explained.

Before I could speak the doorbell rang. I walked to the door and opened it, revealing Odessa.

"Hey Y/n, how are you?" She asks. "Hey, I'm good, how are you?" I asked. "Pretty good. Is Drew here, He forgot his phone in my car today I came to give it back." She says.

"Oh.. Thanks. Drew Odessa's here!" I yelled.

Drew showed up at the door. "Hey." Drew said. "Hey, you forgot you're phone, I'm ganna head out." Odessa said.

"Thanks." Drew smiled as he took his phone back and she left.

I shut the door and immediately looked at Drew. "When were you with her today? I thought you filmed all day?"

"I-I got off a bit early so we went for some food." He says. "I was at home making food so you would have something to eat after a long day but this happened?!" I say.

"Drew this is all to much for me. She's important to you and I do not want you to ruin your friendship because of me so we-its not working." I say. "Please stop." Said Drew.

"No Drew- I-it's not fair for you if I am just all jealous and shit so I think.. I think its better if we go back to being friends because this-it's just not working, I am really sorry." I said.

"Can we just talk about this?" He said. "Okay let's talk. Why didn't you tell me you were going out yo eat with her? Instead I was making you dinner so because I thought you would be starving" I asked.

"I-thats my bad, and I'm sorry. It just was quick I didn't even think about your feelings, I'm sorry." He said.

"But here's the thing Drew. you shouldn't have to apologize for grabbing dinner with your friend, I-Im just the type of person who gets jealous easily and I guess-I guess my trust is so broken it's hard to be so calm about it." I say.

"Can we just work it out?" He pleads. "I don't think so.. maybe.. I-I can move in with madison and JD- or-or someone else and you can have the apartment to yourself, just for a break. For me to work on myself, can we do that?" I said.

"I-Y/n please. We-we're supposed to work things out." He says. "Yeah.. and i'm trying to but I-I need space, and it-its not your fault so don't blame yourself  I just need to work on myself before putting my trust in to others. I'm sorry." I said.

~~~