cupcake~jj

you and jj are 14 in this and currently not dating

y/n's pov:

"jj! it's raining we need to get inside!" i say. i were a kook, big house, big backyard and you and jj were hanging out in the backyard.

i loved jjs company. he was genuinely a reallt fun person to be around.

"no! y/n this is so fun!" he says. "fun? jj were soaked!" i say. "shh" jj says as he laughs.

the rain starts pouring down. "watch this!" jj says. "wha-" before i can question him he runs full speed towards me, and tackles me to the ground, making sure i dont hit the ground he falls under me.

i land in the mud and jj makes me roll around. "jj!" i yell in frustration and we are both in historical laughter.

i see my mom walk out. "oh my god! get in, both of you you're ganna catch a cold!" she yells.

"coming!" i yell back. me and jj stand up and run inside.

my mom wraps a towel around jj, then one around me.

"both of you get upstairs and take showers. jj you can use the main bathroom" she says. "okay thanks" he says.

we both walk upstairs and go to separate to take showers since we were both a mess.

~

once we both showered we walked down stairs in our pjs.

"great now im not scared of you guys wrecking the house" she says making jj laugh.

we both sit on the couch, barely an inch away and my mom puts a blanket over the both of us.

"stay close together, you'll get warm fast with body heat" she says, leaving a blush on the both of our faces.

my mom walks upstairs so its just me and jj.

it's awkward how close together we both are but none of us want to move, enjoying it.

"i miss kie" i say. "shes in Mexico, on vacation." he says. "mexico? oh my god i wanna be there" i groan.

he slightly laughs. "me to y/n" he says.

"jj you wanna do something other then lay on the couch" i sighs. "like what?" he asks.

"i dunno like make something, like maybe cupcakes since they're your favourite" i say.

"oh id love to. i never get to do that kinda shit at home since me and my dad live off of cereal" he says.

he was always making jokes about his home life, which made me upset, but i get it, it was his way of coping with reality.

he liked to joke around and joking about serious things was good for him.

"shh! if my mom hears you swear were dead" i say. "nah your mom loves me more then anything" he says. "true" i shrug.

"she told me im not aloud to date until im done high school but when she met you she started wanting me to date you" i blurt out while laughing.

jj loved my mom, and my mom really did love him.

jj didn't have memories of his mom as she left when he was very young but his treated my mother as his own, and my mom adored it.

she loved him like another child which made me happy.

"really? i love that- and i love your mom hashtag milf" he says. i slap his arm as he laughs.

"come on lets go ask my mom how to pre heat the oven because i dunno how." i say as i stand up, pulling him off the couch.

~~~
two years later
~~~

"jj! stop it your making a mess." i say as he mixes the cupcake batter.

we have made it a tradition to make cupcakes every friday after school at my house, and then depending on how the say was we would eat them while laying in my bed or we would go to some party.

"theres not even a mess, chill cupcake." he says making me laugh.

"im so hungry i cant wait to eat these." he says. "oh me to." i say.

we finish off our cupcakes and eat them, before meeting the pogues at the boneyard to set up for a kegger.

soon the party was going, and i was standing, with a cup of beer in my hand.

jj approaches me. "why are you all alone?" he asks. i shrug.

"you look really good tonight y/n." he says. "thanks jj, you do to." i say.

jj would always compliment people so i didn't think anything of it.

i didn't think anything of it, until his face was moving closer, and closer to mine, until his lips were so close to mine, that i pushed my face up and kissed him.

he kissed me back, before pulling away. "holy shit we just did that." he says. i nod my head. "yeah we did." i say with shock.

"im sorry if you didn't like that i-i blame the cupcakes!" he says.

"no jj- i- i liked it." i say, my face getting red.

"good because i planned on doing it again." he says as he leans down and kisses me again.