omegle~ rafe

summary: you find a cute guy *cough cough* rafe on omegle (you and rafe will both be 17)

(this is sorta like a mini sotry so if you dont like long imagines, this isn't for you)

y/n pov:

i was bored so what better to do then go on omegle.

it was winter break, and 3am where i lived, but there was no school so i didn't mind.

i put in the tags "snapchat" "music" and "tiktok" because i didn't know what to put.

i got a lot of random people, some people jerking off, and some random black screens.

i got matched with a group of 3 guys, one with sorta dirty blonde hair and floped on his head, and another one who had very short hair, and brown eyes, and another one with his hair parted in the middle, and was honestly one of the best looking people ive seen on omegle.

"hey" the one with the brown eyes said. "hi" i smile.

"show us your tits?" the guy with the curtain hair says.

"mm how about no. you show me yours." i say. the guy with the floppy brownish blonde hair lifted his shirt and flashed his nipples.

"gross." i say while laughing.

"okay tell me your names so i can talk to someone specific without struggling." i say.

"im topper." one of them says. "im kelce" another one says. "im rafe." the last one says, i nod.

"what bout you?" asks kelce. "im y/n." i say.

"ah nice name." topper says. "thanks.." i say.

"so where are you from?" rafe asks. "uh usa." i say. "us to, you down to get specific?" topper says.

"um you probably haven't heard of it but im from charleston" i say.

"oh shit! thats so cool were close, just down in the outer banks." says kelce. "oh my god thats cool." i laugh.

"so what are you guys doing?" i ask. "nothing really, we were just hanging out cuz' theres not school and theres no shit to do." topper says. "hm." i nod.

this was honestly awkward and kinda boring but i didn't wanna skip them because they were honestly hot.. well one of them specifically..

"what are you up to?" kelce asks. "um nothing, schools out for me to, and i was bored." i say. "ah." says topper.

a pretty blonde girl walks in to the frame. "hi!" she says. "get outta here sarah!" rafe says. "hi" i say back with a laugh.

"no sarah you can stay its okay." topper says. "thanks" sarah says as she sits on topper lap so she can fit in the camera frame.

"are you guys dating? if your not then- well shit i just wanted to say you were cute together." i say.

"yeah we are, thanks" topper says.

"if your thinking about dating one, dont pick rafe trust me he is an asshole and- oh god all three are annoying as shit date me." she says with a laugh. "you know id love to" i say while laughing.

"my god sarah can you leave? im ganna tell dad that you stole his beer." rafe says.

"then ill tell him you stole his money to buy coke!" she says. "fuck you." he sighs.

"whoa calm it down." i say. "im sorry hes just an ass." says sarah. rafe makes a face at her.

"she lives in charleston isn't that crazy?" kelce says. "oh shit that is crazy! oh my god you should totally come down and meet us!" sarah says.