instagram official~drew

me and drew have been dating for over a year, we kept our relationship private because we didn't want people to hate on us, for no reason, and just thought it was not necessary for the whole word to know about our private lifes.

im not in the show but i am close friends with the cast, so the fandom knows me as their friend.

obviously people have their thoughts on me and drew being so "close" all the time but we have never confirmed anything.

currently, the cast (plus mariah and elanie) were sat in the apartment me and drews shared, just having a fun night.

currently everyone was playing a round of mario carts, while drew worked on making his mom's chicken casserole recipe.

i was currently in the bedroom, looking for my beer can because i put it down somewhere and couldn't find it.

"Y/N!!" i hear drew yell. "YEAH?" i said. "C'MERE PLEASE I NEED HELP." he says.

i sighed before walking to the kitchen. "hi." i smiled. "hey." he grinned.

"hi" i said again, walking closer to place a kiss on his cheek.

"what did you need help with?" i asked. "honestly nothing, just wanted to talk." he says. "about what?" i asked as i took a seat on the counter, and watched him as he cooked.

"so y'know the premier for outer banks is coming out next week?" he asks. "mhm." i nodded my head.

"so you're already invited so obviously your coming but what if.. what if you came as my date?" he says. "what do you mean?" i ask.

"like what if we make it public there?" he says. "you sure? people are ganna hate on you." i say.

"for what? being with the person i love, if so fuck them i dont care, i dont wanna hide us anymore. but if-if you're not ready for it and dont wanna deal with the the shit that comes with it, its okay." he says.

"drew i would love to, i dont get if i get random death threats from teenage girls." i say with a laugh.

he nods before standing in between my legs to kiss me.

~~~

its day of the premier, and we were all here.

currently i was with madison, when drew walked over and wrapped a hand around my waist.

"im ganna steal her for a bit, thanks maddie." drew said. madison jokingly stuck her middle finger up at him as me and drew walked away.

"you ready?" he asks. i nodded my head. "how are we ganna do this?" i asked. "come here." he says.

i followed him and we walked over to this weird camera that took a quick video of you as it moved. (i hope you know what im talking about)

"i just took one solo, now i wanna take one with you, and i-ill kiss you when it starts to spin?" he says. "thats perfect." i smiled.

drew told the photographer our "plan." and then we stood in front of the camera.

we smiled for a split second before drew cupped my face and kissed me.

i wasn't a fan of pda but this was amazingly perfect.

"its beautiful!" the photographer smiles.

me and drew both posted the video to instagram, and almost immediately fans and interviewers started surrounding us.

drew connected his hand with mine. "feels good not to hide it, yeah?" he says. "oh yeah." i said while laughing.