Until we meet again!

Start from the beginning

"I was only trying to punch because you ate my food! I put my name on the tupperware and you still ate it!"

"How do you know it's me? How do you not know it's beel?"

"I walked in on you eating it!"

Wanderer rolled his eyes at this conversation.

"Hmph. Bunch of idiotic mortals arguing over something as stupid as food."

Then dabi and hawks got into a fist fight.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!"

Zack shouted watching the two. Wanderer just rolled his eyes but was curious over who would win.

"...Nahida might come, but I'll at least see who's stronger."

At some point in the point dabi light up his fist with his quirk which made Zack freeze in fear and back up a bit.

Wanderer noticed, he looked a little confused.

"...Zack? Why'd you freeze?"

Zack seemed to snapped out of his thoughts

"Oh...I...I...I hate fire."

"Oh. Are you scared of it?... or is it some trauma of yours?"

"Both. I mean, why do you think I wear these bandages?"

"I thought, at first, that the reason you wore those was because you were abused of some kind and would rather not show the abuse marks. So now I'm guessing that under the bandages are burn marks....am I correct?"

"Yeah."

"...Was that the...nevermind-"

Nahida walked into the room to see Hawks and Dabi fighting.

"Why are you two fighting?"

"Hawks ate my food!"

"Hawks, why did you eat his food?"

"I didn't see his name on it!"

"Lair! I wrote my name on Tupperware!"

Nahida then put her hands in a picture-hand and put it to both their minds to read their minds.

'He should've written his name on the lid! I didn't know his name was on it!'

'This d@mn chicken! I wrote my name on it! I was going to have that for lunch! I'm going to make him fried chicken!"

Nahida lowered her hands and looked back at them.

"It has become clear that Hawks did not see the name on the tupperware, afterall Dabi, you did not put your name on the lid, correct?"

"I put it on the side of the Tupperware."

He said while holding hawks in a chokehold

"Was this tupperware clear or plain? If it was plain, Hawks might have not bothered to check to the sides, while if it was clear, he should've seen it."

"It was clear."

"Hm...I see..."

Nahida turned to Hawks.

"I can tell that you did not mean to eat Dabi's lunch, that was quite obvious from the moment I heard you. After confirming that it was a mistake, and that it was clear, Hawks, can you please tell me how you did not see the name if it was a clear tupperware?"

Hawks had a bit of trouble answering since dabi was chocking him out

"I...wasn't...really paying...ack!"