𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗞 3 | M |

𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗠𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥

-

AFTER CLASS PROFESSOR MIN AND SEOKJIN ASSIGNED ALEXA AND JUNGKOOK, TO PRACTICE THEIR PART TOGETHER. The long time best friends couldn't deny how really happy they are to be singing together. Alexa sat on Jungkooks bed while pulling out her computer from her pink tote bag. Jungkook was busy looking in his drawer for comfortable clothes. He pulls out some clothes and then looks over to Alexa, he smiled at how her pink clothing contrasted with his more dark color bed comforter.

"I'm gonna change so don't look" he says and Alexa giggles but makes sure to keep her eyes on the computer. She's seen Jungkook shirtless plenty of times but with his consent, she wasn't going to make him uncomfortable because he wouldn't do that to her.

When he's finished Jungkook tells her she can look now. Alexa looks up to Jungkook in grey sweatpants and a plain black shirt. Alexa gulps as he walks over and sits down next her, clearing her throat she looks up the song they had to sing. "I've listened to this song many times, so I know the lyrics I'll teach you them" Alexa says. Jungkook nods in agreement and watches Alexa play the lyric video. Jungkook wasn't really paying attention to the video that much though; his eyes drifting over to Alexa every now and then. Alexa didn't seem to notice, so focused on the video. Jungkooks eyes focused on her serious face, biting his lips at how she licked her plump lip, she always did that when she was really focused on something.

Alexa felt his stare on her but chose to ignore it as best as she could.

When she looks over to him Jungkook quickly adverts his eyes to the laptop screen, Alexa caught him but she decided not to say anything. Knowing that he would've been embarrassed that she caught him.

"Are you ready to go over the lyrics?" She asked. Jungkook cleared his throat and nodded, Alexa giggled as she noticed how red his face was getting. Even with all the tattoos and piercings he was still the same Jungkook, her little bunny. Jungkook started singing the lyrics and boy did Alexa forget how beautiful he sounded up close. Naturally, a smile etched its way onto Alexa's lips as his heavenly vocals flowed through the room and her ears. When he stops Alexa applauds him like she was in a crowd and he was on stage. "You sound so amazing bunny" she complimented him; Jungkook felt himself blushing from her words.

Jungkook thanks her while covering his cherry red face. Alexa giggles turn into laughs as Jungkook continues to hide his face from her.

Alexa shakes her head at him and ruffles his hair "I know your blushing bun your ears are red" she pointed out. Jungkook groaned but gave up with hiding his face from Alexa "I forgot how observant you are" he says and Alexa rolls her eyes playfully at him.

Getting back to work Alexa and Jungkook sing their duet together, working on any kinks and parts they struggled on. It felt like old times when they would sing together in Alexa's room; sometimes her mom would come upstairs and record them. The sweet memories made Jungkook smile completely forgetting that Alexa was next to him, and couldn't see what's going on in his head.

"What you smiling about?" Alexa asked with teasing smile.

Jungkook clears his throat and looks over at her "nothing just...thinkin about us" he spoke in a low tone. Alexa had a confused look on her face till Jungkook explained further. "Remember when we would belt out songs in your room and your mom would record us?" He asked and Alexa face breaks out into a smile. Of course she remembered her mom would randomly send the videos to her of them, as a little memory road trip. Alexa giggles and nods her head at his question "I could never forget that, we would always have so much fun"