13

Amoura
New York 📍

Ever since the dinner we've been kicking it and fucking with eachother. She's been talking about how her stomachs been cramping and other things like that but I'm sure it's just the baby being difficult just like her.

Makenze blocked me on everything because she felt away , but I could care less I don't understand why she was disrespecting my girl any mother fucking ways. I've been being nothing but a Slave for rmani and I did not sign up for this jeez.

I've been thinking about going too the studio lately because I've been able too write a lot of songs ever since I've been with mani again and I love that. I haven't been able too write for a while I guess I just haven't been inspired for a while but when I'm with her I feel everything and more.

I gave my baby all the snacks and food that'll last her until I get back from the studio. I've also been looking at houses down here and thinking about buying one and just moving Down here so me and rmani can take care of our baby together. She ended up calling Ma and dad telling them and of course they were supportive.

I never expected anything less than though , they've always loved me despise our petty fights and arguments. I grabbed some cargos threw them on with this black crop top I probably stole from her closet I honestly don't know where I've got this from. I grabbed a hat and threw it over my hair since I didn't feel like fixing my slick back.

I grabbed my keys and made my way to the car. I had too get me some food of course , I pulled up into a in and out and ordered animal style fries and a burger with a sweet tea. I have the girl the money grabbed my bags then zoomed to the studio ,  I've honestly been so ready to go to the studio that's really my safe place. I get so much done when I'm there , I can clear my mind when I'm there I can just get so much done.

I hopped out of the car made my way inside and greeted everyone. I'm always in a good mood when I'm here because as I said before this is my happy space. I dapped up my producer and made my way on the sofa , best believe ima eat this damn food before I sing anything. A lot of people are surprised that I sing , I guess because I give off masculine vibes they just assume that I'm a rapper but I really love too sing. I do a bit of rapping too but I mostly sing.

I was scrolling through instagram as I was eating my French fries , I opened a ranch packet and poured it on my fries and burger. I honestly love ranch in cheese fries it's the best thing too ever be created on gods green earth man.

I rapped up all my trash up and threw it away I decided too take a couple of pictures but I decided too not post. Mani hates in when I post she doesn't want anybody to see what's hers , so she says ion have no problem with it though I love mines mean clingy and obsessed ima marry that girl I swear.

I made my way inside the booth and began too sing.

You got potential
You got , you
You got potential
You got , you
You got potential ( potential yeah yeah )
Your got potential
You got , you

I bobbed my head as I was singing because I felt every lyric I said. I just feel like we could make it so far , she's always had potential and I always see it in her but she just doesn't see it in herself sometimes and I don't know why I honestly wanna help her with that , she's so beautiful too me and can make it so far in life I won't let her give up I swear.

Had a few bitches
ride or die for me
Tell me baby ? Would you slide for me
Give you the Glock 40 hold-in it down for me.
I know you good in the hood , bust a couple juugs for me
Yeah
When I'm running low , will you still cover me ?
Blowin bands to make you feel lovely

My baby always been so gangsta I swear , she used too be knocking bitches out from left too right. We used too beat bitches up together , we've always went above and beyond for eachother I just cared about my shawty just as much as she cared for me that's just some shit you can't come between. Ever

When I'm gone , will you still think of me
I need to know for sure
Cause you got potential
You got ( you )
You got potential
You got ( you )
You got potential ( potential yeah yeah )
You got potential
you got ( you )

I took a quick pause and had too get myself together I always get so emotional when it comes too her and I will never let anybody see me down or cry. I grabbed my tea took a quick swig while my producer played it back , I liked how it sounded so I did my last verse then wrapped it up.

Caught my interest , TALKIN that shit
So intriguing ( yeah , yeah )
We can go far , go the distance
I can see it ( yeah )
I'm not tryna be out here with my hopes up
If you all for me , then lmk what's up
Don't change up on me in the long run
Keep it open , one hunnid

I said the main verse one more time did the alibs then was all done within 3 hours. I did a bunch of talking and smoking so i was there for a good minute. I don't usually ever post any of my songs but I think ima let my producer post it and see how it goes I actually like how it came out.

I suddenly remember I had a phone after hours of talking and smoking. I grabbed my phone and saw a bunch of missed calls from Taegan and kels. I was honestly scared because why am I getting so many missed calls , I called my baby and I got no answer I called Taegan and she answered with a quickness breaking down.

" it's , it's mani she's in the room and she just won't stop crying or come out of it " I quickly grabbed all my things hopped in the car and made it home within 15 minutes.

I grabbed the key and unlocked the room door seeing her sleep , safe and sound. I blew out a huge breathe and made my way to the bathroom , I need too take a long shower.

Scaring me and shit...