11

Rmani romaine
New York 📍

" omg LETS TAKE A TRIP "

When i heard the words trip I couldn't help but let out a huge sigh. What's a trip with no drinking and wilding out ? It's not a trip it's jail honesty. I guess it would be nice for some weather change though , it's been really cold lately.

" where are you guys thinking about going ? "

So yes I'm still single and living my life. Even though amoura hates it she respects me and my decisions and I love that about her. As I'm listening too the girls talking about the trip I'm eating a burger and some cheese fries from shake shack.

The way I've been eating im surprised I didn't gain a bunch of wait. I have been getting a little thick but I actually like it on me it kinda fits me honestly. I miss Amoura though I wanna see her so bad , I want too text her but I decided against it.

" Okay guys I book the flight , for Jamaica and it's in four days " I nodded my head while looking at my nails. I knew for sure I needed too get the done today as well as my toes , I'll get them done today for sure. I'll just get amoura to take me I might as well text her.

After I sent my text I made my way upstairs to my room and decided too get myself ready. I ended up flat ironing my bob , that I just recently installed while throwing a turban over my head. I had on this nice , soft knitted tan dress and threw on my tan bubble slides too top it off.

I thought I looked really good so I sent the pictures to amoura , since she complains that I never send her anything anymore. Her crybaby ass.

Baby Daddy 🙄

Baby Daddy 🙄 : you want head now or later ?Baby Daddy 🙄 : Damn , I'm so happy you pregnant with my baby , I should've been trapped yo ass

Baby Daddy 🙄 : Damn , I'm so happy you pregnant with my baby , I should've been trapped yo ass.
Baby Daddy 🙄 : I'll even eat a lil ass ????

Baby daddy 🙄 loved 2 images

I know her fine ass ain't just send no picture with her titties out man ? Now I'm horny and wanna fuck

I know her fine ass ain't just send no picture with her titties out man ? Now I'm horny and wanna fuck.... These hormones ain't none too play with now I gotta push my nail appointment back.

I need some dick come over 🙄

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶                 ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶
                                   ༘♡

" You figure out what nail design you want ? " I nodded my head while scrolling through instagram. I already know that she wants me too show her but I'm not going too it's a surprise. " what you getting your nails done for anyways " I looked up at her and told her about Jamaica.

Of course she had too do the most and invite herself along , but I was t having it it was strictly supposed too be a girls week. Even though she's a girl she's not apart of the friend group , and even if I aim carrying a baby I'm turning up because I'm not showing as much yet. Might as well live my life before my baby come along.

She rolled her eyes and smacked her teeth. I honestly didn't have it in me too start with her right now , she just dicked me down so good and I'm happy so why ima let her attitude ruin my happiness ???

Exactly it doesn't really make sense. I looked up at her and pouted my lip while whining , but she kept ignoring me she knows I hate when she does this bro. " you mad at me ? " I asked in a whinny voice but she continue too ignore me.

As karma by summer Walker started playing I began too rub her print through her shorts , maybe she just needs a little some to calm her down. She sucked in her breathe and continued to drive acting as if she wasn't bothered at all. I then pulled her dick out and began too rub the tip with my thumb , I leaned down some then kissed the tip.

I began too slowly move up and down then take her into my mouth , slowly going up and down while doing the same with my hands. I could hear her moaning which made me wanna go even faster , I began to jerk my head back and fourth sloppily doing the best I can it's been a minute since I did this.

After a while I felt her shoot inside of my mouth , I looked up at her smiling and pulled her into a sloppy nasty kiss. Now her ass wanna be all smiles and shit , she just irritates my damn soul LMAOOO. I grabbed a napkin and some wipes out the glove department and cleaned me and her up. She fixed herself then put her hands on my thigh.

So I gotta suck some dick for her too act right ?

We made it too the salon , I gave her one more kiss then made my way out of the car.

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶                  ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶
                                   ༘♡

" mama let me see yo nails " she's been pressing me about these nails and I just got in the car my god. I sat my purse and food in the back of the car and showed her my nails. " I love them mama " I couldn't have but smile so hard I really do love this girl.

" I wanna take you out to dinner tonight , is that okay ? " I looked up at her and pouted

" I wanna take you out to dinner tonight , is that okay ? " I looked up at her and pouted. I nodded my head and began crying , I don't even know why I'm crying I'm just so fucking emotional now that's so annoying.

She pulled me towards her and sat me on her lap while wiping my eyes. She kept placing soft kisses on my lips and neck which made me a little sleepy , she started the car and let me stay asleep in her neck while she's driving.

We arrived to my house and she gave me  a hour too get ready and get myself together.