36

Rmani Romain
Paris 🤸🏾‍♀️

" wake up bubby, wake up " I'm currently sitting on Ryan's chest and she just won't wake up like damn how tired can you be

I continue to jump on her stomach knocking the wind out of this bitch chest. Maybe she will wake up if I stomp her in the chest ? Maybe I should try that.

I slowly began to get up and just as I get to raising my beautiful white toes I stick this hoe dead down her throat and if she don't wake up from that I'm stomping her Che- " did you just assault my  ducking throat rmani "

I couldn't help but laugh because why would you ever say I assaulted your throat. El oh el.

My job is done so I safely made my way off of her and off the bed I'm in the mood to stick my toes in some more mouths. They most likely would kill me and I don't need to die with this baby in me so maybe I'll stick to no more mouths.

" babyyy " I turn around and look at Ryan cry baby ass.

" why'd you have to wake me up like that ion like that mama " I honestly love when she calls me that by now I'm all smiles and rubbing her curls as they are sticking up because of bed hair.

I grabbed the Roku remote and played as I am to Kehlani.

I told Ryan to stay right there as I use the remote as a microphone.

in my head EVERYTIME I take a step it's on the clouds 
Feels like a whole lot of power
And I don't need a crown
Cuz you know the royals never get to fall in love anyways
And if you couldn't tell I'm falling even more everyday
Ouuu

I do a little spin and a couple more twirls and once I try to sing won't shit come out, I know I ain't lose my breath that fucking face.

I look at Ryan and she looks amused but confused I give her a finger telling her to wait while putting both hands on my knees taking a couple of breathes.

I gain my composure and continue to perform like a bad bitch.

I can love you, I can love you
Better then she can
I can love you, I can love you
Better then she can

I grab her chin while kissing her and just like that we're making out with me on top of her and her rubbing my cheeks.

I look at her " just one round ? " she agrees and as fast as flash she has me layed out on the bed. Shorts off and dick all in a bitch face I can't even comprehend how fast this bitch just whipped her dick out.

I'm not mad tho.

She open and spread legs while toying with my clit. She knows I love that shit after a little foreplay she puts fat pa in and my god was a bitch screaming.

I hope she not hitting my baby head.

Mommy's sorry

" yessss baby yesss " my legs up in the air like a little slut oh my god. She's giving me more and more with each stroke while having the rose on my clit I'm absolutely losing my mind.

" BAB- I CANT I CANT " she starts giving me more and more and by then I can say I passed out I definitely did. Everything went black and bitch eyes rolling and everything and she wonder why I'm so fucking crazy now.

I honestly couldn't do anything but just lay there amazed. I'm lost for words I honestly can fuck her all day I wish I could my Coochie just can't take anymore.

She then picks me up and places me in the tub for us both. My legs always hurt after and she just be laughing like it's not a whole ass baby in me and it's all her fault.

Ryan made her way inside and so did I we did nothing but talk and enjoy eachothers company like we always do.

She's truly my person.

" cmon mama let me help you out the tub " I take her hand as she hands me my towel. I wrap myself of course and make my way onto the toilet ever since I've been pregnant all I gotta do is pee.

As I'm peeing I feel as though I hear my phone ringing but then the ringing stops so maybe its not my phone.

As I'm wiping myself making my way off the toilet I look around and notice I don't see Ryan anywhere.

Where this heffa go ?

I wash my hands and walk out the bathroom. As I'm walking out I see Ryan looking angry as hell with my phone in her hand and I have no clue as to why ?

You know that feeling when you know your about to get your ass whooped but don't know why ? That's exactly how I'm feeling.

" rmani ima ask you one good time and one time only " bitch rmani ??? What the hell did I do. I'm real scared asf keeping my distance just in case.

I nod my head because I'm so lost for words. " why the fuck is amour blowing up your phone " bitch what ???

By now I'm confused and my face is completely stuck. " girl what ? She's blocked " I slowly try to make my way towards her and MY phone but she starts laughing.

And baby this ain't no hahaha it's a I'm gonna beat your ass kind of laugh. " ard let's call her back " see me I'm not no cheating ass bitch and I know for sure I haven't been thinking nor texting  her " okay ".

I make my way towards her as she presses the FaceTime icon handing me the phone. " mam- bitch don't you even dare calling her that shit " why would she hand me the phone if she's just gonna snatch it out my hand ?

     ( Ryan is bold amoura is regular )

Why the fuck are you calling our phone ?

Our ? I could've sworn this was my bitch phone

Your bitch ? On who I won't pull up and bust a cap in your bitch ass face.

I'm not about to argue over some pussy I already had. Rmani I still love you baby I'll see you when I see you.

And with that she hung up the phone leaving Ryan heated. In this moment I honestly don't know what to do I know for sure I don't want know damn amour.

WeaK ass dick

" pap- don't fucking talk to me rmani "

well damn ? Look what this bitch don't started