10

Amoura Charles
New York 📍

" Mouraaaa I'm hungryyy " mani whined as she was laying down. I swear this is all she does eat eat eat ugly ass. She still has yet too be showing I just can't wait for her lil bump to start showing I'm so ready.

I've always wanted too knock her up and have her as my babymomma so nobody else can have her but this time that was so unexpected and not the plan at all. I smacked my teeth and got out of her bed , we've been in her room for the past few days. Not that I'm complaining I love how she wants my presence because I damn sure want hers.

As far as kenze she's been blowing up my phone even rmani situationship been blowing up her phone. I don't know why though literally nobody's gonna have her now that I'm back. I put my hair in a ponytail threw on her crocs then made my way out. Of course she whined and puckered her lips , i fast walked and kissed her.

Yes yes I love her kisses. I already knew she shouldn't keep eating outdoor food so I decided too make her a nice breakfast. I know my baby loves breakfast food because all she's been wanting is ihop and I don't want her too get into that habit of process foods. I washed my hands and began too pull out all the foods doing what I do best.

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶                 ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶
                                      ༘♡

As I'm making the plates I decided too take a picture for the gram because I definitely did my big one with this one. I decided too add some wings and seafood because I do my breakfast way different.

 I decided too add some wings and seafood because I do my breakfast way different

I made each of us a plate then made my way upstairs. I'm pretty sure she thought I went too go get her some Chick-fil-A or something I hope she doesn't start crying or anything. She literally cry's over any and everything now. I opened the door with one leg and made my way into the room.

She instantly had a big ass smile on her face. I've always known that she's loved me coocking she always had , she reached her arms out while making her hands go in a grabbing motion so I could know that she wants her food now. I giggled and smiled while handing my baby her plate , she dove straight in. I was honestly shocked because she always has too take a picture before she eats but not this time.

I sat down on the floor and began too eat. Damn I did so good , I need too be a chef or something I'd make some big money. I was minding my own business when I heard her whining , I looked up very confused and she was pouting.

I looked at her with a what's wrong expression and she mumbled " why you not up here with me " I honestly was cheesing hard as hell on in the inside but I had too play it cool so I smacked my lips while laughing grabbed my plate and made my way beside her. She's been very very clingy lately and I love it.

I caught her eating with a mouth full and snapped a picture of her because she looked so pretty. She started laughing then just stared at me for a little , obviously I stared back because she's so beautiful.

" I wanna marry you one day " she began too blush. I mean it though , I've always been so in love with her and I don't understand why. It's like nobody understands me but her , nobody cares for me the way that she has she's always been my person and I won't deny it.

" I really want us to give it a try mama , I know your still a little mad about me leaving you but I feel like you need too know the truth now " she nodded her head indicating for me too continue so I did just that.

" I did not plan on leaving you ever. When my mom was forcing me too move I was practically begging her too let me tell you bye before I left but she wouldn't allow me at all. I tried I really really did , I cried and cried but she just didn't care as well as my father. She took my phone so I couldn't contact you when I moved for years and when I was finally old enough too get a job and purchase my own I lost all your social medias and your number. it took me years too even get in touch with Taegan and EVERYTIME I asked about you she just told me how much you didn't like me and I didn't want too bother you mama " when I finished speaking I continued to look down I just couldn't look her in her eyes.

What if she doesn't believe me ? What if she denies me ? I honestly wouldn't be able too take it I don't want nobody but her. She grabbed my face with her acrylics nails and made me look at her face , we both had tears coming down and she just nodded her head while biting her lip.

I was smiling very hard because that meant she was willing too give her a chance. I brought her and we began too kiss nice and slow. You could tell this kiss actually meant something , she then began too become aggressive leaving love bites and everything.

Marking HER territory.

I began too moan lowly she knows my neck is my weak spot. Without another thought I carefully switched our positions and had her laying on her back.

man this is why she's pregnant now....