0.7

Amoura Charles
New York 📍
3 weeks later

" Amouraaaaaa "

I grumpily around slowly turned to the other side where my phone was and ended the call. Makenze has been being very annoying lately , and I know your wondering why am I still talking too her but rmani has been ignoring me like I didn't just dick her down but it's cool.

I honestly wasn't really fucking with makenze though. Ever since me and rmani did what we did I've been craving her more and more but I already know that she's gonna continue to act like we didn't do anything so I have no choice but too respect her wishes.

Today me and my bestie are supposed too be having a picnic date since we haven't really been hanging out as much. Which is crazy because I came down here for her somewhat rmani mostly Taegan but I'm happy we're having this bestie date there's honestly been so much going on.

I grabbed my phone and saw that I was having an incoming FaceTime call but it was from Kenze , of course I declined and sent her a quick im hopping in the shower I'll hit her back text while doing exactly what I said.

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶
                                   ༘♡

Grocery Store 📍

" hmmmm I'm thinking we do that rainbow picnic trend " I instantly started my shaking my head yes fast as fuck. Tae knows that I've been sending her TikTok's regarding that picnic for months and now we finally could do it I was so happy.

I honestly was thinking maybe we could have some pizza with it I'll grab some after we get our blankets and other things. " I was also thinking about grabbing burgers " at this point I just wanna hug her right now because she knows that I've been starving for a while and I've been so very hungry.

Taegan was pushing the cart around and we made it too the register. They rang our things up then we made our way to the car putting all the bags in the backseat. We then drove to five guys got some burgers / fries , then made our way all the way to Pizza Hut.

After what feels like forever of running errands we finally got everything we needed. We were planning on having the picnic at our old hang out spot when we were younger , I've always felt so safe and sound at this place. Nobody would ever be here and if they were it was rare. It's always been me and tae spot and I hope that never changes.

We both grabbed all the things and decorated everything. I honestly think we did pretty good , and we were laughing and making jokes the whole time I honestly love spending time with my bestfriend she's really one of the only people who truly understands me. Besides you know who.

" sooo what's been going on with you and kels ma'am " I guess that kinda caught her off hauled because her face began too heat up. If she was lighter you would definitely be able too see her face as red as a tomato , " well we ended up fucking and you know EVERYTIME I do something with her I fall in love all over again so , yes im dumb for her again " I just smiled while nodding my head.

I honestly always loved them together. Kelsie loved Tae and anyone who was truthful could see that , she would never do anything to jeopardize their relationship she was just way too in love.

" girl Yk I don't think your dumb , that's your baby and I do not blame you were all " dumb " in love for someone. I know I am " of course I mumbled the last part but she heard me and a look of pity took place on her face. I honestly hated when anyone felt bad for me I never want that I just don't like it.

" and you know me and rmani fucked , but please don't tell her that you know or anyone she's trying too act like nothing ever happened " I don't know why I said this but I just had too carrying that around for long has been making me have a big ass weight on my shoulders.

" oh.... Well that's my sister and your my best friend so I'm not gonna get in between any of your business just make sure you guys wrapped up " when she said that I froze because we didn't have time for that ? But like wouldn't she be on the pill.... Wait why would she be on the pill if she's been licking Coochie.

All of my thoughts were interrupted by Taegan receiving a phone call. She ignored it at first but the person continued to call so I'm guessing it had too be an emergency. She held one finger up and answered the phone while having it on speaker , before the person could say anything I saw the name.

But when I heard what the other person on the phone said I froze.

Sis 👯‍♀️ : " Taegan I don't know what to do I'm so scared , I took 3 pregnancy test and there all positive bro. Im fucking pregnant.... Can you come home please "

Liked by therealkylesister and 800,000 othersamoura

amoura.a : times like these I enjoy the most 🥰