PAIN TURNS TO ANGER AND MY LOVE DEMANDS RETRIBUTION

Start from the beginning

She had never cared for Lucius and he had simply gotten in her way of finding the culprit who had hurt Alice.

Narcissa watched on tense, wanting to know who the culprit was. She wanted to tear into their skin and rip their heart apart with her bare hands. She wanted to watch as they choke on their own blood and be the last thing they ever see as the life drains away from their eyes.

Uncaring for her husband,she looked at all the Death Eaters gathered

"WHO WAS IT?!" Narcissa screamed,enraged, the promise of vengeance in her eyes,"TELL ME  WHO THE FUCK IT WAS!"

"Didnt know she had it in her to curse," Sirius whispered to his brother.

"Shhh," Regulus reprimanded him,eyes focusing on the scene, where Narcissa was losing her calm facade. This was a never before seen scene and he wasn't going to waste a minute on anything else.

"Harsh."

"It was me."

Silence never felt so loud as two sisters stared at each other,eye to eye.

Narcissa could only whisper one word,filled with so much disbelief and pain that Bellatrix flinched as she saw Narcissa's eyes turn glassy,wand clutched so tightly that her hand had turned white,and her lips trembled as she spoke.

"What?"

"It was me," Bellatrix admitted after taking a deep breath though she couldn't look Narcissa in the eye," I was the one who did it."

Narcissa bit her lip so hard that she could taste the blood as her wand was now turned against her sister." It was you?"

"It was me "

She clutched on her arms, trying to get any semblance of self control, breathing heavily as she walked out the doors ignoring Bellatrix calls.

"Cissa! Cissa! Wait!"

"Don't call me that!" The rage that she was trying to control exploded and her wand was now placed in Bellatrix throat." How -how could you - Alice,you tortured -- you know what she meant to ---how could you?! HOW COULD YOU?!"

Narcissa was hysterical, her words broke up and all she could say were stuttering sounds of her name. Hot tears streamed down her face, and she squeezed her eyelids shut in the hope his tears would stop.

Alice. Alice. Alice. Her sweet,sweet Alice. Gone. Forever.

"How could you?!"Narcissa screeched, throwing anything her hands could get on at Bellatrix still figure. "How dare you?!"

"Narcissa,this is unbecoming of a Lady of House Black!" Cygnus scolded his hysterical child."Cease this at once!"

"Unbecoming?!" Narcissa threw a curse at her father." You want to talk to me about unbecoming?! Here's unbecoming,having to be the perfect daughter all the time! Being sold to the highest bidder like a mere cow! Being told to be a perfect,quiet wife whose only duty is to squeeze out heirs for my husband!

Having to give up my life! My wants! The woman I love for this fucking family!"

Narcissa threw curse after curse,an ugly sneer on her face as she blasted her father to the wall and turned to look at the other members of the Black Family.

"It is a great honour being born to the House of Black!

"I didn't want honour! I didn't want riches or diamonds or any of that! What is honour if you don't have love?" Narcissa protests against her mother ." What I wanted was to build a gorgeous house with a big garden.A house on a hill, where you could see the sea."